ICICI Bank — Without permission how to get Transaction @ Dr. Tran for funding A/c [protected]

Due to frequent deduction from my salary account, I had check my e-statement, I was found that on dated 03/01/17 Rs.5000/- was funded to Dr. Tran for funding A/c [protected].
and on dated 25/01/17 Rs. 805/- also deduct for 60911681 DP CHGS Till Dec-16 without any prior information.

This is a cyber crime so I requested to you pl do needful

Without permission how to get Transaction @ Dr. Tran for funding A/c 3897250000

[Jan 30, 2017] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Whats the status of the your complaint? @pankajpandeybabli
same thing happened to my account too..the ICICI cc bluffing about the transactions
My account deducted 2000 rupees
My Name is Anupama Goyal, without my consent, rs. 5000 has been deducted from my account on 6/07/2018 to 'dr. Tran for funding a/c[protected]
I have never subscribed to any policy, however, this deduction has been done by ICICI. I want my money back and also want to get unsubscribed from any additional policy and don't want to face these deductions in future. Kindly help me in this regard as soon as possible.

ICICI Bank Phone