[Resolved]  ICICI Lombard — rude behaviour

Dear Team, In follow up calls of this renewal, i happen to speak to some Mr Ranjit today morning. He called me from the landline number [protected] and was very unprofessional and rude .This is just to let you guys know that such kind o[censored]nprofessional and un cooperative people are shame on ICICI Lombard.They don't have their prestige and neither are they worried about the company profile nor the customers loyalty.
In today's world where the consumers have various opportunities its' only our behavior which keeps our clintage intact.
Incidence:My health policy is due for renewal and was supposed to be extended to 50 Lacs/-My medical tests were done and i asked Ms Savita to provide me the reports of the test.This gentle man, Mr Jitendra calls me and says he can't share the report before renewal because what if i don't take the policy later?I told him i myself is a doctor in Maxhealthcare and i dont need you reports to run away with them when i m such an old customer.He said he has thee approval.I asked how am i suppose to know that? Can you share that apporval?but without any further discussion and understanding, he said that ill have to come to his office and then i said for a simple thing which i can get online also.He said you can't get it online and was very rude and slammed the phone telling you may go and get your renewal on line.

Just to bring to your kind attention:
SLAMMING PHONE ON FACE IS LIKE SLAPPING ON FACE.IS THIS THE CULTURE OF ICICI LOMBARD EXECUTIVES TO SPEAK WITH THEIR OLD CLIENTS/THIS NEEDS TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AND SUCH KIND OF EMPLOYEES SHOULD BE THROWN OUT THE SYSTEM!
Awaiting earlier response .As my policy is due for renewal of 10th and i may now choose Max Bupa or Apollo Munich if i don't get a satisfactory reply and due apologies.
Thanks n Regards
Dr Sanjay Jaiswal

Policy Number- 4128i/iH/86187315/03/000
Health Card Number[protected]
Sanjay Kumar Jiaswal
Amber Jaiswal
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 7, 2020

[Jan 07, 2020] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response Jan 07, 2020
Dear Sanjay Kumar Jiaswal,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details mentioned. We will check this from our end and get back to you with an update on the same.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

ICICI Lombard
    ICICI Lombard Phone
    1-800-209-8888
    1-800-2666
    ICICI Lombard Address
    ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025