[Resolved] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — Cancel my icici prudential life insurance wealth builder ii policy no. 20297417

Newai, Tonk District, Rajasthan, India
 Dubey Ji
Respected sir,
I take a policy icici prudential life insurance wealth builder ii from icici bank newai by suggestion of mr. Sunil sharma branch manager on date 20 sept 2016. My policy no is 20297417 & application no. Os06351257 in which terms i will pay one lac per anual upto 5year + 5 year = maturity will be due.
But i am unable to pay premium one lac per annual due to my income is very less & family problem. I can not pay premium. I was go to icici bank of newai but he pretence, so i humble request you that please cancel my policy no. 20297417 & application no. Os06351257 & refund my money without any deduction in this amount at my saving a/c[protected] of icici bank, newai as soon as possible.
Yours sincerely
Jay prakash dubey
Dr k n modi university

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 30, 2016

[Sep 27, 2016] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Sep 29, 2016
Dear Mr. Dubey, ,

We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you and assist you.

www.iciciprulife.com

Comments

I have paid premium for following policy through canara bank net banking on 03/10/2016. The money debited from my account but no intimation came from icici.
Policy no. 00649356
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Oct 18, 2016

Dear Mr. Yadav,

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Oct 31, 2016

Dear Mr. Yadav,

We understand that our representative has contacted you and assisted you with your concern. Is there anything else we may assist you with?

www.iciciprulife.com
I had gone to ICICI bank Bidhan Nagar branch, Kolkata in early 2015 for opening a fixed deposit. was convinced by an official of ICICI bank to opt for a policy called Wealth Builder II for INR 110000. I had been told that this policy was just like a fixed deposit. However, it involved premiums of INR 100000 to be paid every year. I had mentioned clearly that I would not be able to pay premiums. The official had stated that even if the premiums were not paid, the initial amount paid would function like a FD and interest would be generated. After one year, I was requested to pay premium. When I did not do so, I was notified that the policy had lapsed and I would not get any benefits. I contacted the official and he mentioned that I would get interest in the rate of savings account. I wanted to withdraw the amount but was told that I cannot do no before the term of 5 years ends. Today, I opened the online page of the policy and saw that maturity date is 2025, that is the term is of 10 years and I cannot withdraw the funds before that. Also, the maturity amount is unclear. This is fraud and I want my money back immediately. The policy number is 19132663.
Dubey Ji
You are also cheated like me you cannot do anything tell 10000 abt the fraud activity of icici bank and prudential they are co brothers doing illegal buisseness and daylight robbery on customer. I was also forced into the policy when I went to do a fd. infact this is wealth builder to company and wealth loser to investor. Even if you had paid 5 yrs 5 lakhs your return would be 3-4 lakhs or less good thing is discontinue the payment tell abt this malpractice to 10000 ppl.

1089, ICICI Prudential Life Tower, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - Cancel my icici prudential life insurance wealth builder ii policy no. 20297417