ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — wrong entry of tds without even buying a policy

I am currently having the issue of wrong entry of icici prudential life insurance in income tax form 26as. Form 26as shows a deduction of tds of amount 2116 in year 2016 (Ay 2016-17) for the amount 211547 which which was never been paid to me. I never had any connection for any product from icici. I had one bank account many years ago which is also closed for almost 4 years now. I have no idea why the company made such a wrong mistake and putting me in problem. My pan number is bnfps5988a. Please check the details in your record and rectify the form 26as of mine. My income tax filing is being failed due to this mismatch where icici has shown the income of 211547/- on my pan. If the company feel that they have paid the amount to me (I have no idea of which policy and all) please share the details of account where they deposited the money so i can claim it and happily pay taxes to government.
wrong entry of tds without even buying a policy

[Mar 04, 2018] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ziya Sayed Mar 04, 2018 Assessment year is[protected]

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Phone
    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Address
    1089, ICICI Prudential Life Tower, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025