IDBI Federal — idbi federal lifesurance suvidha saving insurance plan

I bought 3 plocies in jan'2013: [protected]; [protected]; [protected] each amounting to inr 20, 000/-. I bought this in kolkata, ballygunj branch. And i was told that it's an awesome plan and i would withdraw after 3 years.in the last 3 years i have paid inr 1.80l against the 3 policies. The shifted to mumbai in the same year and i am currently in monetary need and when i submit for the withdraw, the executive came back to me staying that i will only get back inr 56, 000/-. What the hell. Why? And the executive has sold the policy and gone. And i am suffering. Its my money and i have invested and now you guys and tell me that i cannot get my money. My own money. And what i am supposed to do - beg for my own money. My hard earned money. The executive mane mostly likely was ranjit das. This is rubbish. You guys do what ever to sell you policies and we the customers are stuck because of you incapabilities. I want my money back. And please do train your executives so that they don't dupe your customers.

Comments

Sir, meri policy ko ac se auto cut k liye 2year se process kiya par koi bhi karvahi insurance company dawar nahi ki gai paid premium ki received bhi nahi di jati h auto cut in ac and pay slip paid karen.
Mr. Simranjeet singh (loan officer-IDBI BAREILLY, UP) Give us a policy no [protected] to say a term plan-30lacs but it not a term plan.pls change this plan in to term paln of 30 lacs which can cover my loan L/A-[protected] AND CID[protected]
dharamveergangwar's reply, Jul 29, 2018
Mr. Simranjeet singh (loan officer-IDBI BAREILLY, UP) Give us a policy no 4001094378 to say a term plan-30lacs but it not a term plan.pls change this plan in to term paln of 30 lacs which can cover my loan L/A-0232675100002530 AND CID-80320666 .many times i inform you on line. but you give no responce

IDBI Federal
    IDBI Federal Phone
    IDBI Federal Address
    First Floor, Tradeview, Oasis Complex, Kamala City, P. B. Marg, Lower Parel (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013