[Resolved]  Idea Cellular — Always No network

Listen idea cellular if you can't provide the network just ho to hell and don't play with your customers you are the wrost company i have ever seen. Even docomo was beat at least they provide network and your network is wrost and wrost.
I having this issue since 1 year and will going to port this sim i don't want to explain anymore because public knows idea is now wrost can't give anything.
Because of your network how can i all my son ? How will i call my relatives yesterday my son was out i have to go out and ask someone to please give me your phone this is how you network work and airtel work more and more Better than your network.
Good bye idea cellular limited

Always No network
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 23, 2020
Nothing step was taken by anyone Done by my own efforts. By going idea voda office and just did simex then after 2r Hours sim was activated

[Oct 19, 2020] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Anmol2212 Oct 19, 2020

I suggest others to not to buy idea even in serious condition and time idea network always cheat
Good bye idea cellular limited