[Resolved] Idea Cellular — recharge of my prepaid idea sim

Delhi, Delhi, India
 om kumar choudhary on May 22, 2018
I have done my mobile recharge of 65 today.. Before doing this recharge i confirmed its validaty on idea cellular site.. And showed me unrestricted validity for this recharge.. Therefore i did this recharge.. But after doing this recharge.. I got only 9 day validity.. I am attaching the screenshot of the idea cellular site page where its written that its valdity is unrestricted or unlimited.. Therefore i want my recharge validity to be unrestricted or return my amount into main balance..

recharge of my prepaid idea sim
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 23, 2018

[May 22, 2018] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, May 23, 2018
Dear Customer,

As per our comunication, we've raised the complaint for your recharge concern under reference number[protected] and you shall hear on the same till 25/05/2018.

Lavina
Updated by om kumar choudhary, May 24, 2018
so today i got a call from idea that i didnot get unrestricted validity for my 65 recharge because i did not recharge the same amount through idea app.. first let me clarify one thing.. this offer is not at all available on the idea app.. if it was available on that app, i would have recharged from there.. i recharged from where it was available.. i also confirmed the same offer whether it is right or not by checking on the idea cellular. com site.. it was there.. thats enough, i cannot tolerate more.. now i dont want anything. i just want to port to other network.. thank you for having me here on idea..
Updated by om kumar choudhary, May 25, 2018
my secondary balance is now shifted to my main balance and now its validity is unrestricted.. thank you so much for taking care of the problem. now i dont want to port out from idea.. please cancel my porting request.. thanks. most of the time i am not available around the phone.. so try not communicate with me through phone.. you can mail me on [protected]@gmail.com. thankyou once again for listening to my problem and providing me with the solution to it.

Comments

I lost my sim this morning [protected]
Kindly block that number or disconnect all services from that.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, May 23, 2018

Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. As per our record, the request has been raised for sim barring and the same has been done from our end on 17/05/2018. Hence, we request you to visit to the nearest My Idea Store within 15 days from the date of the request raised along with your valid document to avail the new sim card for the same number. For further assistance, kindly contact us on 12345 or 198.

Refer to the below given link for the nearest My Idea Store,