Idp Ielts — money not refunded

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 richa66
Thank you for your swift response . For UKVI Life skills -A1 against the passport #M3003417, an amount of 15, 675 Rupees was deducted from my account as the test fee payment .However, the actual test fee as shown on your website is 13, 950. Therefore, would like to know the reason for the extra charges deducted from my account . Secondly, I still have not received the refund amount for IELTS general test booked on your website for 30th April against the passport #M3003417. With reference to your e -mail dated 26 March, I have already sent the required documents for refund .Also, the reason for refund was clearly mentioned as" booking IELTS for UKVI ". Hence, would request you to refund full amount for the test scheduled on 30th April as I have already booked "Life skills test" for 23rd April on your website . Therefore, please let me know if the refund for the 30th April has been initiated . ( Refund reason "Booking IELTS for UKVI"). Also, would like to know the reason for extra deduction made for IELTS life skill test .

money not refunded

[Apr 10, 2015] IDP IELTS customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0