Idp Ielts — results withheld without any further information. need this resolved as soon as possible.

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Anissha Chaudhari on Jan 3, 2019

I would request you to release my pending result from the 27th of oct 2018. I need my TRF score urgently as i might lose the opportunity for a job offer that has been given to me in canada.

My name is Anisha Ankush Chaudhari, i had given my ielts ( General ) exam as i would like to immigrate to Canada for work. I havent recieved my result as yet and it was suppossed to be declared on the 9th of November.

I have given these results in the urgency of securing a job in canada and finishing up my documentation. Due to the delay on your side i might lose the opportunity of the job i was securing. The company has given me a conditional offer for the job only on the condition that i secure the desired result and issue my PR asap. Any further delay from your side would result into the loss of my career and job prospects.

I would urge you to release my result asap and give me an idea of when i can expect the result to be declared.

Hoping to hear back from you asap.

Looking Forward

27th Oct 2018.
Anisha Ankush Chaudhari
Candidate Number : 312380
Center No :IN855

I HAVE SENT NUMEROUS EMAILS AND EVEN CALLED THE HOTLINE WITH NO AVAIL. PLEASE RESOLVE THIS PENDING ISSUE .

[Jan 03, 2019] IDP IELTS customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

61, 2nd Floor, Chimes Building,Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003
    Idp Ielts - results withheld without any further information. need this resolved as soon as possible.