Imperia Structures Limited — no update on imperia elvedor project since 2012

I had invested in commercial shop of imperial elvedor in 2012 and since then there has been no movement in the same. Have been constantly following up with the builder and they have not given any update on the same.

This space has been booked in sector 37c.

They don't even have a rera number and are not ready to refund my money back. Please help me get my money back.
Apr 23, 2019

Imperia Structures Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I bookef a flat in Mirage and office space in H2O in 2013. Both these projects ate incomplete till date. Now I have been informed that there are so many complaints from investors duped by Imperia. It has disappointed most of its customers. Many FIRs and court cases have bern registered against them. Please advise what to do.
I have cancelled my booking in imperia ashiyara for my application no 338, but didn't get refund after so many reminder.customer care team is not replying to the email and concern team is not picking up the calls.
Very much dissatisfied with company response and want my refund urgently.

Imperia Structures Limited