[Resolved]  Indane Gas — Refund not credited in bank account

Hello. I indane gas booked on 24/07/20 through indane app and had paid same time rs 634.5 under upi payment mode successfully. Please note the problem carefully. After two days i cancelled the booking and message comes from indane your booking cancelled refund initiated successfully. Note the point. The amount not refunded to my account till the time. So i may approach consumer court for my refund if you have not give resolution.
Ref[protected]
Refund id bd01mae0y5eq
Cx 17786769
Sarafudheen vt
Refund not credited in bank account
Sep 5, 2020
Yes problem solved, refund credited to my account.it is UPI mode payment. I contacted UPI payment provider, they credited to my account refund
Aug 06, 2020

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aug 06, 2020
Updated by vtsaraf
No. Problem not solved till the time
Aug 07, 2020
Updated by vtsaraf
Where I go for my refund.i want UTR number from indane if they have refunded
Aug 25, 2020