Independent TV — not providing service. refund my money

53 sarvodaya nagar indore near sapna sangita road, Indore, Madhya Pradeshi, India
 Deepak Dewani on Jun 25, 2019
Independent tv has stopped service.. Plz refund my money. He has taken 3500 rs for 1 year. All channels are closed from 12 june. Independent tv has done fraud to customer. Refund my money.. Daily independent tv has given us false news. Plz refund my money from independent tv so i can change my disc connection urgently. All consumare care number of independent has closed.

Comments

Set top box band party kab chalega kab Hamare paise Milenge mobile number [protected]+[protected]
[email protected]'s reply, Jun 24, 2019
Very poor independent Paisa refund Kara Court me kasha Dala jaya
Dear Pramod,

We are sad to hear about the experience you had. You can get this channel along with all your other favorite channels as per your wish with DishTV. Kindly share your contact details with us at [email protected]

DishTV
Ek bhi channel nhi aa rahe hii or kai dino se saare colors zee TV bhi band hii mujhe mera paisa refund chaiye tha please try to understand mujhe isme madad kijiye mujhe mera paisa refund chaiye
King Minku's reply, Jun 19, 2019
Dear Customer (Dear Minku),

I buy independent TV on 1/3 /19
Since then I am facing connections problems
And from last 10 days the T V is totally shut down
I felt that I have cheated
Dear Kumod,

DishTV can offer you uninterrupted service with customized packs at no extra cost. To know more, kindly share your contact details with us at [email protected]

DishTV
I am watching Indepedent tv last 6 month and provide very bad service. Listen every month more than problem and not provide service and i m not watching independent tv and return to my and every custemer money.
मेरा independent tv 12/6/2019 से पुरी तरह से बंद हो गया है जब से मैने इस tv को लगाया ह तब से ही इस की सर्विस में प्रॉब्लम ही आ रही है अब मुझे independent tv की सर्विस और जारी नही रखनी है और मुझे मेरे पैसा वापस लेना है
Independent TV not provide services saw give me refund my money
My mobile number [protected]
I hate independent TV. I will never watch . I have thrown setbox in desbene.
Dear sir
I am subsciber of independent tv my customer id is [protected]. Day by day channel are reduce by tv operator now dt 12.06.2019 finally independent tv stopped working no any channel are working and customer care department donot pick my call so plz registerd complain against independent tv
Dear sir
We are enclosed here with above our subject independent tv not working and refund amount
Please send me.
Res sir, I have the Independent dth service but they will not be given service they told that they will be given 1 year free500 channels including HD channels but 12th June 2019 midnight all channels service is stopped
So please refund the amount we well choice another dth collection

Anilkumar
Anilkumar H's reply, Jun 19, 2019
Cell phone number is 9880172838
इस कंपनी के द्वारा मुझे दोषपूर्ण सेवा देकर ओर रोज नए date बता कर परेशान किया जा रहा है ये फ्रॉड co है मुझे मेरे पेमेंट वापस दिला कर इस बेईमान co से छुटकारा दिलाये
Independent tv taken money in advance & suddenly closings the all chanel or signal
Dear Deepak,

DishTV can offer you uninterrupted service with customized packs at no extra cost. To know more, kindly share your contact details with us at [protected]@dishtv.in.

Independent TV - not providing service. refund my money