Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — for subscribing subsidy scheme

kmadhav12 on Apr 6, 2020
I am madhav kumar, by mistake i have clicked opt out of subsidy. I would like to avail subsidy. You are request to deactivate opt out of subsidy. I want to avail subsidy in my bank account. My consumer details are as follows:
Lpg id [protected] consumer no [protected] consumer name madhav kumar address s/o vikram sharma sawajpura post office jaipur city / town arwal contact details [protected] email id madhav. [protected]@gmail.com type of connection domestic distributor name nandan indiane gramin vitrak distributor address khata no. 190 khesra no. 2703, village kamta, arwal, bihar-804428 distributor phone [protected]

[Apr 06, 2020] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by kmadhav12, Apr 06, 2020
I am Madhav Kumar, By mistake I have clicked opt out of subsidy .I would like to avail subsidy. you are request to deactivate opt out of subsidy. I want to avail subsidy in my bank account. My Consumer details are as follows:
LPG ID [protected] Consumer No [protected] Consumer Name Madhav Kumar Address S/O VIKRAM SHARMA SAWAJPURA POST OFFICE JAIPUR City / Town ARWAL Contact details [protected] Email Id madhav.[protected]@gmail.com Type of Connection Domestic Distributor Name NANDAN INDIANE GRAMIN VITRAK Distributor Address KHATA NO. 190 KHESRA NO. 2703, VILLAGE KAMTA, ARWAL, BIHAR-804428 Distributor Phone [protected]

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] - for subscribing subsidy scheme