Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — gas connection deactivate

Mohalla meetha shaheed basi kiratpur, Bijnor, Bijnor District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Abdul Rauf Sheikh on Apr 15, 2019
Dear sir
I am your customer with abdul rauf h. N.06 mohalla meetha shaheed basi kiratpur dist bijnor. My consumption of gas is very low. After getting my new connection opened it took few months to get cylinder consumed and when i tried to book new cylinder the dealer is saying that your account is deactivated and you have to do all those formalities which i done during getting new connection. Sir i want to know that is there any time frame to get one cylinder consumed and to book a new one and if not then why dealer unnecessarily troubling me. I request you to please look into matter and advise me what i have to do now. My name is abdul rauf and my consumer no. Is[protected] and another no. Given in my book is s v no.[protected]

[Apr 15, 2019] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Paytm payment completed in my mobile but pump men not received msg till the 2minutes then pump shouted me...

Rudely behavior & my boss is already angry or say something ...

Please do the needful.