[Resolved] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — I am complaining because petrol bunk not taking rs.500/1000 notes

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Kanhu Sharma
Hi... Here in bangalore in mahadevapura petrol bunk are not accepting rs.500/1000 note... May i know the reason, our pm has clearly told that petrol bunk will continue to accept rs500/1000 notes but here sai krishna service center located at mahadevapura area are not accepting rs.500/1000 notes we are not asking for change we are going there to fill oil in bike... If you guys will not cooperate then how are you supporting country/pm?? Please resolve it by today evening if really you guys are opened this complaining center and supporting people.

I am complaining because petrol bunk not taking rs.500/1000 notes
I am complaining because petrol bunk not taking rs.500/1000 notes
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 23, 2016

[Nov 11, 2016] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care's response, Nov 22, 2016
We regret the inconvenience caused.To help us resolve the same, please post details on www.indane.co.in or call [protected]. IndianOil

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] - I am complaining because petrol bunk not taking rs.500/1000 notes