[Resolved] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — Indane gas - online payment failed, refund not got

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Mahesh E
Hello Team,
I have tried to book refill cylinder on 28th April, The amount has been deducted from my Credit card but transaction failed. Website display the error message due to some technical reason and service submitted to distributor. I have filed online complaint (complaint no: 2630886) and i got reply as contact distributor to sort it out.
I have contacted the distributor- Murali Enterprises, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore but no positive reply i got from them. They telling regional office has to sort it out, they can't do anything.
Kindly help me to sort it out this, Its been pending more than a week time.
Name: Mahesh
Consumer No: CX7912875
Amount Paid: 518.00
Date:[protected]

Mahesh

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 3, 2016

[May 05, 2016] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care's response, Jun 02, 2016
We have heard your complaint and we thank you for pointing out the issue you are facing. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you on this account. IndianOil operates an effective problem-solving/customer guidance mechanism for Indane LPG-related issues through its website, www.indane.co.in . We request you to log into this site and provide us the required data relating to the issue faced by you. This would enable us to revert to you with a solution/reply in a structured manner. Alternatively, you can also call our Toll-Free number [protected] to register your complaint/feedback/comment with us. Besides the above, you can also contact/walk into the Customer Service Cells attached to our 46 Indane Area Offices across the country to register your complaint. Contact details/addresses of these offices are available in our above Indane website, www.indane.co.in .

Comments

booking ref.Nos.
refill is booked but then it is cancelled automatically.
I have submitted the prescribed form and I have submitted the K Y C documents
Pl.ask the dealer to book my refill
Sir My name is Abdul Hameed, My gas agency Name is Lalmani Gas .(Lodhipara)raipur, (C.G). my Consumer number 7092 . i booked my cylinder 22/4/2016 and my cylinder is not come .plz sir u must take a action with this agency
Consumer No, 21100 city gas agency Pathankot Punjab booking no 382904 dtd 20.03.2016 cash memo generated message on 21.03.2016. but refill not delivered yet. I contacted city gas agency Pathankot on 26.03.2016. They assured to deliver gas on 27.03.2016. Today gas not delivered and sent a message that cash memo generated stands cancelled
On 16th March I have done my refill booking and my booking Ref no.211076 and my consumer no.5115.Now 10 days over till now i not recievied. we facing so many difficulties.
My consumer No. is 8049
my mobile No. is [protected]
I am booking the cylinder but in vain
From the past 2 time the gas which is delivered is blacking the utensils, please check.order no us [protected].
Hello Team,
I have tried to book refill cylinder two times on 09th feb 2018, The amount has been deducted from my Credit card but transaction failed. Website display the error message reason of failure : verification failed.
order no. RF[protected], RF[protected]

MY CONSUMER NO 74051
Distributor Code 125465

I have booked cylinder on april 22 which was trying to make online payment. The amount was deducted but it says system has issue. My consumer no is: 114849
Distributor code: 245233.
Total amount: 714.67
Trasaction id:[protected]
Iocl tkt:
SR No. is 1-[protected]

Today cylinder been delivered and deliver boy told to contact distributor but no help. Could you guys please check and refund my amount asap?

Nikesh...
My payment is not refund is my bank 24/4/2019 booking cylinder payment is my credit card but transaction is fail myConsumer no 1121 shiv Indane naroda ahmedabad name patelvasantkumar amrutlal

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] - Indane gas - online payment failed, refund not got