[Resolved] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — money is deducted from bank but not added in wallet

Barddhaman, India
 anindose on Oct 16, 2019
Dear sir/madam,
My name is anindya shankar mukherjee. Today i am trying to add money in the rwallet o[censored]ts app. I am adding money through paytm gateway. But after making the upi payment, paytm and bank are showing that the money is successfully deducted from my account and goes to irctc uts. But in uts app the added money is not showing that is 100 rupees.
It is showing money paid to vpa [protected]@paytm
And upi reference id[protected].
Please solve this issue and credit the money to my rwallet o[censored]ts app or refund the money.
I already mail to [protected]@gmail.com about this issue. But they till not replied.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 17, 2019
automatically uts credited the amount in rwallet.and call me from uts whether money is credited or not.

[Oct 16, 2019] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by anindose, Oct 16, 2019
My user id is [protected].Please solve this issue as soon as possible..

Comments

I have booked the ticket today. The amount has been debited but it shows that pending from bank end. The ticket is not booked. Pls help me.
anindose's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 19, 2019
This is not right site to complain.after complaining to this site, some fraud people trying to withdraw money by saying that they give the money of the app and download quick support app. don't down that app .this is all fraud..
When iam trying to login i am getting the message repeatedly
Sorry!!, please Try Again !!!
What shall i do now ?
I booked a ticket in IRCTC.but my money not refunded.its all fraud .please see my issue fastly

I'm Unable to retrieve the booking history in IRCTC account. Please resolve this issue asap since I have bookings for today and Monday.

9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] - money is deducted from bank but not added in wallet