[Resolved] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — money not reflected in my bank account : irctc

Kadabeesanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 BAJJURI VENKATESH on Apr 8, 2019
I've booked a jet airways ticket from irctc flights website on 14mar19. However it has been cancelled from the airlines side on 22mar19. Executives from irctc have contacted me through mail saying that amount will be refunded in full. I've checked in jet airways website to confirm that the ticket was indeed cancelled and it was cancelled. Hence i've given my ticket details to irctc executives. Received an acknowledgement mail from irctc. Have been waiting for the refund since then. Amount has not reflected into my account still. Can someone guide me through.

Attached the mail conversations and ticket details.

Thanks and regards,
Venkatesh

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 8, 2019
I've received mail from IRCTC that the amount has been refunded along with details pertaining to the refunded transaction. Checked them from my side. Not all details have matched with the details given by IRCTC. However there is no other transaction from my side which matches that particular transaction. Hence, I assume, that IRCTC has refunded the amount.

Thanks and Regards,
Venkatesh.

[Apr 08, 2019] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Mr. Venkatesh,

1. Where is the primary ticket in full?

2. Did you apply for the compensation to Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation ? If yes, show the text.

3. Did Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation issue the refund or
did they reply to you in 7 days?

4. Do you intent to submit the claim due to the lack of refund / compensation within next 30 days?

Regards.

sr manager for ICAO / IATA irregulations matters (Asia and Europe)
Aryan engineers Ltd
e--mail to < aryan(at)vivaldi.net>

9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] - money not reflected in my bank account : irctc