[Resolved] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — non refund of the amount for the ticket which has been cancelled

purabi samaddar on Sep 20, 2017
This is for your kind information that i cancelled a ticket as on 13.09.2017, but still now i haven't got my refund bank.
Details

Cancellation id:[protected]

Date of cancellation:13-sep-2017 21:45:02 hrs

Contact detatils - [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 22, 2017

[Sep 20, 2017] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by purabi samaddar, Sep 20, 2017
I received a phone call where i was asked about my debit card number using which i bought the ticket, the person addressed himself calling from your site.so kindly confirm whether i can share such confidential things on phone.

Comments

I booked e ticket on 11 august 2017 and amount is 6801/- my credit card.
I had cancelled the ticket on 28.08.2017. And amount 5520/- refund .but is not credited to my account.
Details as below, ,
PNR No.21352359
Cancellation id - [protected]

Not responce customer care no.
So pls help me

My IRCTC Account is verifie from Mobile Number & Email Address.
I got my mobile Number Verify Code.
But I am giving wrong email address in IRCTC account. So it's not open sir.
My mobile number:[protected]
My IRCTC user name: BunnySai
My email address: [email protected]

I have 3 times to book tatkal ticket. Money is deducted from my hsbc account bt ticket is not completed succeed...I have not get any message from irctc ...pls help me immediately...
I have booked rail tatkal ticket through irctc online .the payment has deducted from sbi bank. But ticket has not recieved.the amount has loss twise. Rs. 385+385=770.
Please refund the amount.
booking date . 17.09.2017
Travel date.18.09.2017
Transaction number from bank. IGACAOFET1, IGACAOEHR2

Muhemmed shyju
Phone.[protected]

9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] - non refund of the amount for the ticket which has been cancelled