[Resolved]  Indigo Airlines — Job offer

Sir last week I received mail from indigo airlines In that u want pay 1450 rs for your application fee after that we conduct interview for u they said... I payed..first round they ask to attend 20 question after that telephone interview they conducted... Then Hr manager ABHISHEK CHOUDHARY has spoked to me you are selected for AIR TICKETING EXECUTIVE ROLE, they said. After that received mail in that you want to pay 5650rs for your certificate verification process I payed too After that I received another mail in that you want open salary account in Axis bank they asked to pay 10000 for security deposit I sadi I already have in another bank . . . . Then hr said it's ok pay 7500rs for changing your salary acc to indigo company from exciting company so I too payed 7500 ... Till now I payed 14700rs which they said all amount are security deposit and refundable when your visiting time... Today is visiting time 17/03/2021... Yesterday 16/03/2021 I received one more mail in that you want to pay 17200rs for your training fee when you complete your payment after that we will give gate pass they said... I afraid ... Asking again again money... I payed 14700 rs I have screen shot and too I have HR MANAGER ID CARD ABHISHEK CHOUDHARY
If it's really fraud please help me someone I attache the I'd card of hr manger
Job offer
Job offer
[email protected] 9643539697 ABHISHEK CHOUDHARY HR
Mar 17, 2021

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Saran005
Please help someone Regarding this...
Mar 18, 2021
Updated by Saran005
I attached the id card Already... By how it's deleted

Mar 19, 2021
IndiGo Customer Care's response
Hello Mr. Saran,

This is fake and doesn't sound right at all. IndiGo never charges any fees for conducting interviews. Please do not make any payment in response to this letter. Further, we are sharing this with our team. They will do the needful.

Team IndiGo

Comments

I also became a victim just now..please help me with any details which can be done and helpful. I paid around 50k
Sir/ ma'am with respect I've not been scam but i got a job offer and i have also completed the online exam and interview and also i have got the training letter but the problem is that the person who is offering me the job his name is rohit sharma and he also tell me that he is the hr manager of indigo and he ask me to pay 15000 rs for security amount of my training.
In this above link i have finished my online exam so now i just want to know is it real or fake.
The below pictures is the training letter and the id of the person that offer me a job. I hope I'll get my answer as soon as possible.thank you

IndiGo