[Resolved] Indigo Airlines — travel certificate

ms.sarkar on Feb 18, 2018
Dear indigo authority,

This is to bring your kind notice that i have tried to fetch my travel certificate from your website on 11/02/2018. Since 11th feb, i have contacted your customer care representatives almost ten times to avail my travel certificate but they have informed me that my travel pnr does not exist in your data. On 11/02/18 they have filed a complaint (Complaint id: pjygxh) & suggested to wait 24-48 hours. After 48 hours, again i was suggested to mail you. Meanwhile your representatives from twitter also suggested me to contact you. On 13/02/18, i mailed you informing the matter but it is very unfortunate that i did not get any reply till now from your end. After that i contacted your customer care again, when they issued me a pnr (S7vp8l) & suggested me to pay 200/- rs for travel certificate on this pnr at airport. After paying the fees on 16/02/2018, i have contacted them & they assured me that they will send me travel certificate by 24-48 hours. Unfortunately, i did not get my travel certificate till now, & when i called them today morning, i was suggested to mail you. This is my benevolent request please issue me the same as the certificate is crucial in respect of my profession.

Travel information:

Airline pnr... Df2e3r
Passenger name... Md salman sarkar
Date of travel...08 october, 2015
Flight number...6e-353 [hyderabad (Hyd), india to kolkata (Ccu), india]
Flight time...6:15 hrs (Etd), 8:20 hrs (Eta)

I hope you would take required actions to safeguard your customer's interest.

Sincerely,
Md. Salman sarkar
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 22, 2018

[Feb 18, 2018] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ms.sarkar, Feb 18, 2018
Email: [email protected]
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2018
Hi Salman,

We regret to hear about your experience. As checked travel certificate has been mailed at the registered email ID.
Please check let us know in case any further assistance is required.

IndiGo Team

Comments

I have sent screen shot of my ccavenue order for refund request as you have asked in your reply to my complaint. Kindly do the needful.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2018

Hi S Sampath,

As checked with the concerned department, amount of INR 3607/- has been refunded from our end to same source account. Request you to check with bank.

Kindly let us know in case further assistance is required.

IndiGo Team
Why are these airlines charging for a Travel certificate or boarding pass.
Does the Air Fare paid to travel not cover these charges. Just to earn money from wherever possible.
This should be made free of cost.
I lost my boarding pass after my travel.
Now i require it for official purpose. My vouchers are not getting cleared since my proof of travel is absent, which was the boarding pass.
I called the Indigo customer care and requested for the same. Listening to the charges, i was shocked why are these charges even applicable if somebody has traveled. They are not coming home and delivering the pass. Or they donot have to do a big R&D to get the pass again.Its just login and re-issue. If there was a work behind the reissuing nobody must have cared about the money.
Its a request to stop earning by fake means.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2018

Hi Philez,

We understand your concern. Now you can opt for travel certificate, Travel certificate is a proof of travel provided at a charge of INR 200 per person per sector inclusive of GST clicking on the link: http://bit.ly/11v2V9b

IndiGo Team
I also tried several times to submit request for travel certificate but showing email error. i called customer care and they guided me. The following points to keep in mind are as follows

1. Booking reference means flight PNR No
2. Email means the email id which you used during ticket booking else it will show error.
3. pay online and thereafter it will show your travel certificate. Print / save / email as u wish.

P S Thakare
IndiGo Customer Care's response, May 14, 2018

Hi Prakash,

We have mailed your travel certificate on the registered mail i.d. Kindly do let us know in case further assistance is required.

IndiGo Team
I had tried to retrieve my travel certificate twice from your website and both the times, my credit card had been deducted with 600 rs but not once had i received my travel certificate. I tried to call your customer service and every time they said they have not received any payment. while both times, my credit card had been deducted with the payment. Either refund my money or provide my travel certificate ASAP.

Booking reference number LG9QUW
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Jan 5, 2019

Hi Huma,

We would like to inform that Travel Certificate generates within 24-48 hrs on the same page after making the payment. Also, you may share the transaction ID with us via private message, if the amount is deducted twice and not refunded within 7 working days.

Team IndiGo