[Resolved] Indraprastha Gas Limited [Igl] — incorrect meter image attached in bill

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Mayur Malhotra on Aug 7, 2017

My bp number for png gas - [protected]
We have recieved a bill with incorrect meter reading even the meter snapshot shown in the bill was not belong to us. Even the meter number showing in the bill its shoes different. We have never crossed 25 in 2 months but this time they have shown that we have consumed 58 units of gas.

How such foolish mistake done by igl.

Our meter reading as on 05/aug/2017 is 930 and the meter reading in the bill as on 15. July.2017 showing 968.

We have not crossed 930 as on 05/aug/2017, then how the meter snapshot showed 968 in our bill (Someone else snapshot attached in our bill). Our meter number is 2009871. Where as in the bill it was shown - 3935361.

When we called customer care, they are saying we have to go to the central office, it has not been rectified here. They are just making harasments to the customer.
They are doing mistakes and we will fill those mistakes and we will get trouble for the same.

Very bad experience, can anybody is having escalation matrix of igl png delhi email id's or phone numbers. Where i can go for escalation.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 23, 2018
Thanks for the resolution of my complaint.

[Aug 07, 2017] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My name is MK Dewan 1219 Sector 37 Noida, business Partner [protected]. I paid by cheque Rs 591 and dropped in Box in Arun Vihar Community Center Sector 37 Noida in Jun 17 No confirmation of the payment is available to me. Confirm receipt of payment
Please confirm when company will install kitchen gas pipe line. Payment already done in June 2017
Mrs.shobha hilarious
J-3/187. 2nd floor Rajouri Garden
New Delhi

Shobha
IGL Online Support's reply, Aug 22, 2017
Miss Shobha, please share your BP number with us for us to look into the matter and get it done.
We have escalated your complaint to our designated team. Someone from our end will be getting in touch with you soon with clarity and resolution. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

IGL Bhawan, Plot No. 4, Community Centre, Sector 9, R K Puram, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110022
    Indraprastha Gas Limited [Igl] - incorrect meter image attached in bill