[Resolved] IndustryBuying.com — Unable to track order number 888276

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 Ganesh Koche
Hi Team,

I placed an order 888276 for two car tyres with size 155/ 80/ 70R via Induatrybuying.com on 6 Aug 2016. I am unable to track my order now on the site and also completed full payment of Rs. 5150.
Please help deliver my order at the earliest.
Order number: 888276.
Also need to know the expected delivery date.
I have updated contact details also in industry buying portal and request a call back.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2017

[Aug 07, 2016] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ganesh Koche, Aug 09, 2016
Hi Team, It is now more than 4 days the order is placed and I have still not received any response informing the despatch or shipping details. Order: 888276 Apollo Tyres 155/80 R13 Amazer 4G Car Tubeless Tyre Kindly arrange for the product to be despatched/delivered at the earliest. Thanks and regard,
IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response, Aug 11, 2016
Dear Customer,

We're writing to let you know that your order for apollo tyres is already shipped from our side via Xpressbees courier with tracking no.[protected] &[protected] on 11th Aug. You may track down your order online on Xpressbess courier within 24 working hours as courier company take such time to update the status on their site. We request for your patience and cooperative support while your order is being deliver to you.

Team IB
Updated by Ganesh Koche, Aug 13, 2016
Hi team,

My product fro. Industry buyingshipped on 11 aug via shipment[protected] but no details refectling under xpressbees.com.
This is not acceptable as am not able to tack my order.

Please help as itsnow more than2 weeks am waiting for my order.

Ganesh
Updated by Ganesh Koche, Aug 16, 2016
It is now more than 6 days order is diapatched. However, expressbees do not have any clue about my order.

Comments

Dear Customer,

This is in regard to your order 888276.
We're writing to let you know that your order is under process and expected to be ship within 4 to 5 days from our side & you will also get an intimation once the dispatch is done. We request for your patience and support while your order is being processed.

Team IB
Ganesh Koche's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 9, 2016

Order: 888276
Apollo Tyres 155/80 R13 Amazer 4G Car Tubeless Tyre
Kindly arrange for the product to be despatched/delivered at the earliest.

Thanks and regard,

Order: 888276
Apollo Tyres 155/80 R13 Amazer 4G Car Tubeless Tyre
Kindly arrange for the product to be despatched/delivered at the earliest.

Thanks and regard,
I have placed an order of nilkamal chairs yes it has not been even shipped from yours side, so when it will be delivered?Whether it will come or not???I ordered on 16 July and now today is 25th?No updates are provided by your side

Khasra No. 401, 402, 1st Floor, Ghitorni, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110030