Spectranet Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Apr 15, 2022

File a complaint to Spectranet

Having problems with Spectranet?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Spectranet customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Spectranet

Haryana
122015

Spectranet Phone Numbers

Mobile

Spectranet reviews & complaints(209)

A false commitment made by mr Ranjeet Maurya regarding shifting of connection (broadband) from green park to Saraswati Kunj apartments Patparganj .I had asked him before payment that I am going to shift to Saraswati Kunj apt but he said there will be no problem.even after I got shift he was just giving daily commitment that connnection will be shifted but nothing happened .then after contacting someone from spectranet feedback personnel mr...

I closed my spectranet broadband (account id - 221089) connection on 5th Dec 2021. After disconnection, there was no outstanding bill and spectranet executive recovered required device from my home on 15th Dec 2021.
Since then I am following up with Spectranet for my Refund of INR 2500.

Today 25th Jan 2022, it has been more than a month and there is no progress on my refund.

Please assist to transfer my refund to my account.
Bank account details already shared with Spectranet.

Dear Spectranet Team

It is so heartbreaking that despite several calls and after 32 hours, the wallet has yet not been credited .

The payment was made from a first bank account to your displayed first bank account on the app because there was a need for it.

I think it should have been clearly stated online that your Bank payment takes 24hrs also so that people won't take this as an prompt option.br...
    Hello Team,
    I made a payment of 5115 for monthly subscription on the 12th of December, 2021 and till today December 14, 2021, the payment has not reflected in my spectranet account for subscription. I have called the customer care support team and they have not been able to resolve the issue.
    Kindly assist please.
    UserID:17913549
    Thank you...
    I submitted a request to disconnect my internet somewhere around 21 April, 2021. The internet was finally disconnected around 6 May and all the equipment was collected from the premises. Since then, a refund of Rs. 2000 is pending. I called the customer support several times for refund. On June 2, they finally told me that I need to write an email to them with bank details and cancelled cheque. I wrote a mail on June 2 with the details. My...
    1. Took security deposit of at lease 2500rs
    2. Speed is slow. For 100MBPS just 6-8 mbps download and 2 mbps upload speed.
    I'm working from home using VPN, but due to latency the connection drops every 10-15 mins. When I switched to HVD, the time improved, now connection drops every 5mins.
    3. Customer support: any request raised will take at least 12 to resolve. So if you loose internet, you wont have it back for next...
    Hello! I've to get my wifi connection shifted inside the SAME building. I communicated the same to Spectranet 48-72 hours prior and they promised it would be done by 14th March. I'm writing this on 14th March (8 PM) after calling them repeatedly today. I asked them a few questions:
    1. Has a technician been assigned? If so, why have I gotten no message regarding the same? (I have received 5 messages in the last hour to pay my spectra...

Dear Sir/ ma'am,

This complaint is regarding My spectra net that is installed in our organization, and it is not working properly since last few days.

We have tried to reboot the device, some times it works, but some time it doesn't. All the employees are facing issue as the work is getting hampered.

I have written a complaint on [protected]@spectra.co but it says the id is deactivated. I tried contacting on [protected] and [protected] but both the numbers are invalid.

Kindly resolve this issue we are facing a lot of problem due to this.
    Spectranet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Customer Account Number - 220695. Around mid Dec 2020, i had requested for disconnection. Eventually it was done. Device was also collected but refund is still not triggered after 2 months. I have send repeated mails, even to [protected]@spectra.co but absolutely no response. Every time it is said "some time".
      Why is spectranet holding my money, why it is not getting refunded? Isnt 2 months sufficient for them to close the issue....

SR[protected]/SR[protected] These are the 2 service request numbers. I changed a plan from 100 Mbps to 500 mbps on 13th Dec 2020. They changed the plan and started charging money, however, the speed remained the same. When I complained then after lot of follow-up I got a call and I was told that there is a slight increase in the speed (now I was getting around 110 mbps) and I was told that I wont get more than this speed on the router that I have and on wifi. For 500 mbps I should use LAN. No one gave me this information while changing the plan.
      Spectranet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a broadband connection to spectra and we are using this connection from Feb 2020 in Jasola New Delhi and CAN No. is 218472. In the month of Aug, we shifted to other location Sarita Vihar and we request spectra to shift my connection at the time of shifting they didn't update us about their shifting charges, and In the month of Sep, they generate a bill in which they charged shifting charges 2500+Gst which is 2950 and when we asked why they don't update us about shifting charges they don't have the answer. lastly, we don't have any other choice and give payment to spectra because they barred our services.
        Spectranet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I shifted to a new house in march and informed spectra to terminate my connection as spectra was not providing services at the new society.
          Can : 164645
          Contact number: [protected]

I cleared all my bills and deposited my equipment back soon after making formal request, but i have not received my security deposit of 4 thousand back yet even after making atleast 50 follow-up calls to specta.
          Everytime i am promised that my complaint will be resolved in next 4 working days but nothing has happened till now.
          Spectranet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've been trying for 12 days to get my billing plan changed. The spectranet app doesn't allow this, nor does their web interface. The only way to do is to call their support line, which i did 12 days ago. Since then, there has been no communication from them. 9 days ago, they closed my service request. On checking, i discovered that they changed the billing frequency of my current plan. On escalating this, i've been getting tats of 24 hours ever since but the issue isn't getting resolved. On call, their representatives have no answer. On email, they don't respond. Speeds on spectranet are decent but if you ever face an issue, don't expect a resolution. From the frequency with which they close tickets, it is obvious their internal appraisals happen on ticket closures, not issue resolution.
            Spectranet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In the middle of a pandemic when everyone needs to work from home spectranet internet is down for the whole day and this happens once every month and i have to keep calling customer care again and again to send technician to solve the problem. Pathetic service and internet connection. Every month there is a mass outage in my area only somehow. And they never fix it within the time limit mentioned. Even now after mass outage has been resolved...

It's been more than 30 days when i first asked them for an external shifting and all they're doing is providing dates. Tareekh pe tareekh judge sahab! And when the month would eventually end they'll demand for bill, monthly. Even if i cancel the connection, they're taking days for the same while charging again for totally unused connection.

Hi all,

I have a spectranet connection. When i took the connection, the sales guy (Srinkanth, [protected]) has shown me the fraud plans and told me that you will get 2000 rs joining bonus if you take the connection. Even he wrote the same for me. I have everything what he told in my chat, i didn't get anything out of it.

The internet connection is not so good as well and keep on disconnecting for several days.br...

My internet is not working since last 3 to 4 days and continuously i am registering the complain and calling the customer care service but they raise the complaint and close the very next day without solving the issue. This is very pathetic in this crucial time.
                Spectranet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Frequent disconnection and very slow spead...
                  Hi spectra team,
                  This is regarding sr[protected].. My internet suddenly stopped working on 8th april morning, i raised this sr. Initial resolution time was given as 9th april. I called customer care to inform as well, they told that you will receive a call back from our team for resolution.

It's been 4 days and i have not received a single call back from any of representatives of spectranet. Request was closed automatically...

My internet is not working from past three days, we have been raising service Requests everyday and i see they are closing the SR everyday after 5Pm without the issue getting resolved.

SR[protected] latest current open. Past ones: SR[protected] SR[protected].