ITC — Cigarette display Issue with distributer(East delhi)

Dear Sir/Mam,
My paan shop is in shakarpur, veer savarkar block, 23 chourasia paan bhandar, east delhi, delhi-110092, my contact no is [protected], name=sachin chourasia.
The distributor of ITC cigarette terminated the display 9 months back and said to us"company has closed your display and company won't give any money."
2 weeks back, representative of ITC came and given Gift for the new year and said "your display is not closed, please consult to the company head-office.
ITC Distributor is taking your display money".

kindly give us our cigarette display money of 1.5 year and resolve this issue ASAP.

thanks.
Sachin Chourasia

[Jan 28, 2017] ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Stokes are not Reciving From your deler from one week and they not paying my target money even though i finished thr targets There Are Some Pending Amount I cleared it Even They Talk Rudly sv Outlet Not Paying money
Sir
iam metro mart super market in moolakadai chennai
my itc distributer cortex sunfest biscute devison not comeing weekly one day
iam alredy complant my distributer point in two times agin he is not comeing
please you tack care
sales man name lakshman
he verry bad flow i talk any time not respcet my owner
I found a black plastic ring with about one inch in diameter in one of the the bingo yamitos packet with batch No: EQ05.

Sir, a contract take place between rahul provisional general store and your company through your agent who visited in dhuliya ganj (AGRA) for heiring of window for your products for 12 month @ 300 per month but after 2 month he did not make any payment to me (chandra mohan, owner of shop).

Please pay my full dues ASAP
Ph no. - [protected]