[Resolved]  ITC — received damaged gift

I got air fryer as second prize in aashirvaad koora karam contest. Yesterday i received the air fryer through courier. But it was damazed at4 places.. Really i was depressed. I have the photos and opening video. Iam sending the photos. I also told to the courier company which is in patna. They said we will find where it was happened. Plz respond to my complaint.
Sep 4, 2019
I participated in Aashirvaad koora karam contest and won Air fryer as second prize.Iam living in vijayawada.Saturday(31-08-19) I received a phone call that you receive the airfryer from the courier office in vijayawada.sunday(01-0819) and monday(02-09-19, vinayakachaviti), the courier office was closed.yesterday(03-09-19) we went there and received the parcel.While we opening the parcel we noticed that the air fryer was highlydamaged at 4 places.we informed to the sender in patna also, and also sent the photos to sender.
ITC customer support has been
notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments