[Resolved] Jaquar — jaquar flush (concealed push) not working

dhara43 on Jun 22, 2018
I am pradeep jain.. Owner of hotel dharamlok, agra. I have used jaquar bathroom fittings in my hotel. I have made complaint of jaquar concieled flush to tollfree no of costumer care on 13th june 2018. No response received from jaquar and i again complaint on 18th june 2018 intimating that my first complaint was in 13th june. Then i came to know by this costumer care that first complaint was closed mentioning that i don't want to repair (Absolutely wrong). After making complaint again on 18th.. Till today 22nd no action has been taken. I am communicating to all my guests staying in my hotel.. That this is the service of jaquar. I don't know whether the issue will be solved or not. I am trying to complaint to md of jaquar. If somebody has the contact.. Please let me know. My cell no [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 27, 2018

[Jun 22, 2018] Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jaquar Customer Care's response, Jun 22, 2018
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please provide your contact number & address details (& Service Call number, if you have registered service call for it) by email communication on [protected]@jaquar.com, enabling us to take-up further for resolution assistance
Updated by dhara43, Jun 22, 2018
My Complaint No already mentioned in my complaint.. [protected]
Jaquar Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2018
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have taken-up your concern with the respective person for resolution assistance

Comments

Hi team,
concealed water tank and sink tap having continuously water leakage problem. send your technician ASAP. Already 5 months before I have a same problem again its started, i need permanent solution regarding this problem
Kitchen tap is not working .
Address: h no 516-b agar nagar ludhiana
I here by complain regarding the push button for the flush. I request u to kindly send someone to repair it as it does not flush properly and all the waste does not flow.
Stopper purchased from Sanaa sanitary ware, nagdevi street, faulty. Water leaking. Kindly replace the product as soon as possible. I believe a reputed brand like Jaguar should resolve my problem as soon as possible and replace the product immediately. I paid dearly for the product believing in its authencity.
Hand offset tap is not supplying sufficient pressure
Leakage problem of FLR CHR 5347N COCK AND MIXER COCK