Jaquar — steam bath still not working & jaguar company doesn't even cared about it

SaurabhRatnani on Feb 24, 2018
I have been consecutively asking for jaguar company to solve my problem or remove the instalation at my place...& this is second time my posting same issue in consumer complaints forum, as i can't see any progress for the issue...

I am facing this issue since july... The company person is coming & the solution from them is not provided...

I hav installed 4 steams, none of them is working today, when contacted to customer care, they just have to say that our service person will be there in 72 hours... But it doesn't happen so..

My recent complaint number is 00066318 placed on 19-jan 2018.. Yet am not given any solution...

If this is so... Pls uninstall the fittings, this jaquar company is not that capable!
These people doesn't even know how to talk to their customers...!

[Feb 24, 2018] Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Mixer handle knob disconnected and does not rotate got jammed
flap of flush seat not working, once your mechanic came and assured he will sort it out but he is still at large
and one tap is leaking
Kindly do it ASAP

Thnx
Health foset spreay and wash basin water leakages

Plot no 306, Udyog Vihar, Phase II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Jaquar - steam bath still not working & jaguar company doesn't even cared about it