[Resolved] Karvy — correction in address on aadhar card getting rejected thrice

Hemakiran V on Feb 17, 2018
I applied for a correction in the address mentioned on my adhaar card online via uidai site and the bpo was karvy kdms. My application was rejected twice even i have uploded my original all pages sale deed home documents and my rejected urn number is: 0000/00492/30757.
I have tried three times.
But i want the address corrected on it asap.
Please do the needful

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 31, 2018

[Feb 17, 2018] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Karvy Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2018

With reference to the above compliant, please share your Aadhaar number to kcpl.support@karvy.com for further assistance.

Team Karvy
Updated by Hemakiran V, Feb 19, 2018
Hi Karvy Team,

I have sent mail with my details to kcpl.support@karvy.com and please look in to it.

Hemakiran
Updated by Hemakiran V, Feb 19, 2018
Hi Team,

Please update the Aadhar Address.
Karvy Customer Care's response, Feb 24, 2018

In the request the resident attached airtel bill, but which you have attached document is not a valid, as per uidai should be provide land line bill, but in the request attached document is not a land line bill, so that's why rejected as "invalid documents and transliteration error in the request field",

Please find the attached portal screen shots for your information.

Team Karvy

correction in address on aadhar card getting rejected thrice
correction in address on aadhar card getting rejected thrice
Updated by Hemakiran V, Sep 05, 2018
I have updated my voter id with perfect details but even though i am getting message like transliteration error.

i have tried 3 time. please do the needful
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sir iam saddamhussen govt employee. In[protected] i got PRAN no. But when i enter it for my regulour salary bill on online i got a warning message PRAN IS INVALID.
Plz make it solve.
my email: saddamhussenjms@gmail.com

Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034
    Karvy - correction in address on aadhar card getting rejected thrice