KEM Hospital Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 14, 2022

File a complaint to KEM Hospital

Having problems with KEM Hospital?

File a complaint and get it resolved by KEM Hospital customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

KEM Hospital

KEM Hospital Website

KEM Hospital Head Office Address

489 Rasta Peth, Sardar Moodliar Road
Pune
Pune District

KEM Hospital Phone Numbers

KEM Hospital reviews & complaints(39)

Date 18th Mar 2022, late night 9.30 pm to 2.30am, my wife was one and half month pregnant, on late night for some stomach pain, me and my wife reach to wadia hospital, doctor want sonography report, on 18th march for holi celebration all clinic and labs are close, I refer KEM Sonography ward when we reach there get the OPD form and submit on window no.17 and pay the charges, then wait till two and half hours after we got
appointment,...
Dt. 25/3/2022 8pm to 8.30pm ICU Ward 5th flr.
My parents was admitted in your hospital at ICU ward from last 7days, I have not any complaint against your any staf members.
But today your two security ladies behaviour is very 😞😔 bad, which gives wrong message to the public about KEM HOSPITAL
So you are requested to pl dont send this two security ladies at the any door of any wards....

I took my mom there for shoulder pain and they gave me the date of 21june 2022 for MRI, that is after 3month is this the right way to treat patien in this three month patient have to struggle by own, this how state provide us right to life and health, this how government uses our tax money very painfull to see such pathetic medical care, thanks alot for inhuman treatment, this is not gonna stop here.
KEM Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My ICICI Account got debited with 8300 as ECSRTNCHG. Why it deducting from account. What is the mean of it ??

Patient Name: Ramakant Namdev Madhavi
      2nd Floor, Ward No. 10, Bed No.21
      Old Building

Last 2 days my patient not getted dressing.

I was asked many time but no response.

When I told to staff we will doing dressing but staffing denied.

If staffing not able to dressings timely then what to do. If staff not capably then we will going to dressing.br...

The staff of MRI said in KEM hospital MRI not done here so why doctors write a MRI latter for KEM hospital the all xrey and MRI staff are not to much helpful they said go to private and do the MRI ect
      KEM Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My uncle passed away on 6th January 2022 at 10:30am due to kidney failure and covid. For which we received NOC from Bhoiwada police station to take the body to Victoria Church, Mahim West. Yet the employee Chetan, Nagesh and 2 others denied to give the body saying we would have to get a police constable from Mahim to escort the body or else the body will have to be taken to Shewri Church or Marine Lines church. The police from ward 16 of...
        My appointment was on 18 Dec 2021 at 8 a.m., however I reached at 7.55 for sonography with my patient but till 9:30 there is no doctor available....

I Ms. Shabana Khedar have hospitalized my father Mr. Salim Khedar on 22nd of November from that day I have noticed that the hospital staff i.e especially Doctors and nurses is not attending my father properly as it should be attended due to which my father's health is day by day getting deteriorated. As taken today's incident my father have not received afternoon's medical attention till now as per your hospital nurse she had told me in afternoon at 12 p.m that your father's case doctor will attend and give the injection and medicines to my father, for that I have personally visited to my father's case doctor for medical attention she told me that she will visit in few minutes but till now she didn't visited due to which my father skipped afternoon medicines. I am kindly requesting you to please take action against your medical staff because for you my father's medical attention maybe not important but for me it is. Kindly please consider this complaint on serious note.
        KEM Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are facing. I don't know why government not taking any actions. Only going on paying such staff which are not not ding their work. Cleaning staff, ward, bae are playing ludo at time of their work. The medicine which suppose to start immediately they are giving after two days. Everything we are buying from our pocket. And even paying for cleaning for patient to ward boy and nurses bar.

Kem, Orthopedic ward no 30 patient
          KEM Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Doctors are not at all cooperative with patients, my mother is admitted since last 2 months due to kidney damage but Dr. Shubhang, Dr. krishit and team are all at the time of operation keeps patient on fasting for whole day and at around 11-12 pm they deny for the operation and even every doctor prescribes a different medicine.
            This is happened 4-5 times in 2 months.
            Please help us for this....

KEM Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am doing halter test on 0/12/03/2021 but halter report not done on 11 06/2021 this date when i ask to stuff his saying go to there/where but no buddy can give me the report
              This responsiblity of DR.ANKITA Dr malav and Dr rajesh and his team no buddy can found mi OPD OT 402 401 every one gives mi the stupid reason please give feedback on my complent
              Suraj sonkamble
              [protected]...

I Mr. Hiralal Thakkar got xray done at your hospital on 20th march 2021. Bcs of covid situation outside n my health problems my daughter Bharati requested staff to send reports via email.. n gave email id to them n they agreed to it.. so we left.. n after that I got hospitalized for my health problems n in all that problems we couldn't check whether reports hv come or no.. but after calling them now they r denying to send reports.. which is mine n they r forcing us to come n collect it personally whichbis totally unacceptable in this pandemic situation.. hospitals r here to support patients or harass them.. v hv already paid for it n its just a click to send which they have promised while getting it done..

Really disappointed with staffs attitude.. pls send me my report asap at [protected]@gmail.com
              V need our own report asap..

Hiralal Thakkar
              KEM Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/ Madam, I have completed all the payment process by 12 noon, but support or administration dept took more than 2 hours to provide discharge card and document which is rediculas and wait time of patients is like mental harrasment.

Prashant
                KEM Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The doctors are good but the staff specially the nurses wardboys the cleaning staff dy dont do any work and behave as if dy own the hospital they dnt have any respect or responsibility for the pateints they dnt do der basic patient cleaning and if dy do dy charge u exorbitant amount of money the worst hospital with the worst staff the reports are getting delayed and the reason is staff is on holiday so noone to print them the delayed period is 1-2 weeks and the peadetric section and gyanac section is the worst and pathetic which surely needs a lot of refurbishment and lot new humble staff to work and basic lesson on humanity and how deal with a person and also at the cleaning staff who is always responsible for cleaning the waste and the urine bags and drain bags but these people working in kem they refuse to remove the urine bags and drain bags from the surgery persons and in that the nursing staff supports dem
                  KEM Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Dipti Balasaheb waghmare. I am from Ghatkopar. i am born in Kem hospital Mumbai and my birth date is 18/07/1996. my mother's name surekha balasaheb waghmare and father's name Balasaheb vithoba waghmare. I want to know my birth time. it is very urgent and very important for me if you find it please mail me at deepti.[protected]@gmail.com
                    KEM Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are sitting hear in new building hospital at 1st floor since morning 6 o clock. Their are total more then 30 people waiting for a Dr. But there is just a single Dr. Who is examining single patient at 30 min. It's now 12 o clock we haven't been examin.

What is the use of junior Dr. They are kept for just checking BP. Once they are done checking BP of 30 people they were just doing time pass on mobile.
                      KEM Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My patients is admitted in new building, 9th floor ward no 41, in a/c cabin. A/c was switched off from 6am to 11:30 pm i just told ward boy to switch on the a/c because patient is felling too hot, after that he stated mad at me and he was stated shouting loudly & miss behaving he told me that it's not his job if he switched on the a/c then i have wait for 12:00 am... So plz sir/ madam take the strick action against the staf will miss behaving
                        KEM Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kem Hospital — just dates provided and no proper dental treatment

My dad (Madhu garai) have been doing rounds since long in dental department of kem hospital. He has been given dates with minor cleaning of one tooth, whereas his issue is for most of hi teeth. He has done a checkup in one of the private clinic, which has given cost of around 40000. He have mentioned it to the doctors, mostly junior trainees, but he got only dates. He has visited the dental dept nearly around 4 times....