[Resolved] Kenstar — Kenstar GLAM 50 R

Tirumalagiri, Andhra Pradeshhyderabad, India
 sivakumarm14
I purchase Kenstar GLAM 50 R cooler 19.3.2016, With in one week water leakage proble, unable to sleep it is spreading water entire room, i informed to kenstar customer care and i raised complients and send their electrician to test, that electricain do some adjustmen's in water pipe .It's working few days again same probem is repeating after some days key board functionality also not working .I again booked complaint with kenstar customer care the technical team will come and replaced keybord set.After few days same problem is repeating .I given complaint with in a year 10 to 12 time .It's failure model.I am not satisfied kenstat cooler.Please don't purchase
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 18, 2017
Finally my issue is resolved

[Mar 13, 2017] Kenstar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Sivakumarm14,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint ID at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

In order to file your complaint, please SMS SVC to 53030 or call our customer care on 39404040 prefix with your STD code. Eg:[protected] for Delhi.

Kenstar Online Team
Dear Sivakumarm14,

We are still awaiting information about your complaint number. You can contact us on [email protected] Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Kenstar Online Team