[Resolved] Kent Ro — replace with a new kent pearl r.o piece (or) return the money

A. Sudhakara on Jun 22, 2018
I submit that, I am Sri A. Sudhakara resident of A.P. Housing Board Colony, Ananthapuram, Sir, I have purchased Kent WP PEARL UV RO from Reliance Retail Limited, Reliance Digital, Subhash Road, Ananthapuramu on[protected] worth Rs.18, 000-00 (Rupees Eighteen thousand). After two days we have received Kent pearl UV RO from the delivery boy. But, after having been done innumerable phone calls to Reliance Digital, after ten days a technician came to our house to install the R.O. But the technician and we observed improper loud noises from the R.O. Then he explained the complaint of the piece of R.O and also taking a video of improper working condition of the motor, he simply packed the R.O. again into the box and left our house for the further instructions from Reliance Digital. We requested Reliance Digital management to replace the complaint piece of R.O with a new one on innumerable phone calls and also by personal meeting in the Reliance Digital shop. But their reckless answer is we replace the motor of the R.O. with another motor and make it repaired.

Sir, our request is to replace with a new Kent pearl R.O Piece (or) return the money as early as possible. This our reasonable request. Because after having been expending Rs.18, 000/- we have received a complaint piece. So, it lies their responsibility to give the conditioned piece to the customer make him happy. During this period we are facing so much of mental torture and loosing mental piece by expending 18, 000/-

Further I request you sir, for the justice of replacing a conditioned new piece Kent pearl RO in the place of complaint piece as lies my right.

Thanking you Sir,

replace with a new kent pearl r.o piece (or) return the money
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 27, 2018

[Jun 23, 2018] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kent RO Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2018

We tried to contact you but call was not responded. Please provide your alternate contact number and machine serial number details along with complete address at onlinecare@kent.co.in or via private message so that our team may assist you.

Warm regards,
Team Kent
Updated by A. Sudhakara, Jun 28, 2018
Updated by A. Sudhakara, Jul 04, 2018
Updated by A. Sudhakara, Jul 06, 2018
Place : Ananthapuramu
Dated:[protected]

Sub:- I am A. Sudhakara, want to take further steps regarding consumer Forum filed case No. As I have not received any kind of response from the kent company as well as from the Reliance Retail Limited, Reliance Digital, Ananthapuramu.

I submit that, A. Sudhakara resident of APHB Colony, Ananthapuramu filed a case against Kent and Reliance Digital to replace the complaint piece of RO with a new conditioned piece or to refund the money Rs.18, 000-00 the worth of RO. But after filing the case we have received a mail containing the kent company regrets regarding the inconvenience created by them, to solve the problem in the early course. But still we have n’t received any kind of positive steps from the company.

After facing so much harassment and mental torture from[protected] the day we bought the Kent RO piece from the Reliance Digital, Ananthapuramu, after passing 40 days of time by the reckless company I would like to take further steps regarding this issue.

So, it lies kent company and also Reliance Digital responsibility for our future steps regarding this issue. It lies our right to get good conditioned piece after paying an amount of Rs.18, 000-00
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at the following link - http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and our team will contact you.

At Your Service,
Reliance Digital
I have given complaint till now no one came .

My request[protected] is registered with you & will be attended in 24 hrs told.
Kent