[Resolved]  Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] — Payment not received

Dear sir/madam
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 17, 2017
Dear sir/madam I recently payed my kseb bill through tech process payment on 16/01/2017, the online bank translation deduct amount from my bank account(state bank of travancore ), the same time kseb online translation shows failure status (photos attached ).so please clarify the amount goes to where or refund to my bank? Please reply to my [email protected] Thanks & Regards Shahir Payment not received Payment not received

[Jan 17, 2017] Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Shahirshalimar Jan 17, 2017 Dear sir/madam

Updated by Shahirshalimar Jan 18, 2017 Dear sir/madam
Updated by Shahirshalimar Jan 18, 2017 Dear sir/madam

Updated by Shahirshalimar Jan 19, 2017 Dear sir/madam

Updated by Shahirshalimar Jan 19, 2017 Dear sir/madam

POS[protected] Kerala State ElectriciMumbai 431.23

Comments

Today night power failure in munnattumukku today is not coming the power replay fast
The amt. of failed transaction of Electricity payment of Rs.5879/- in Bill No.[protected] with Consumer No.[protected] made on 12.07.17 has not been refunded to me till date even after repeated request mails dated 13.6.17, 19.6.17, 22.6.17 & 23.6.17. If we delay the payment of electricity charges, immediately they disconnect the service connection. Why this attitude is not seen in the payment due from kseb. My hard earned money Rs. 5879 is still with kseb for the last 12 days.Very worst service from kseb. Never think of better service from kseb. KSEB is always kseb-you can'nt expect any change in the attitude of kseb.

Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB]