KFC India — my order not delivered

Very high rates no customer satisfaction during delivery delivery time gets double when oder is placed oder is never reaches on delivery time this is happen to me 2nd tym my oder never on tym.. Make fool of people. The store staff is also very rude.. They give u dispatch msg very early but ur oder is not dispatched at all.. By ordering u have to just wait nd wait..

[Mar 07, 2018] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I ordered 1 Chicken bucket and already paid via net banking.I kept getting messages from KFC that my order is confirmed and my order is under process and that my order has been dispatched and will be delivered shortly but it’s been more than an hour and my order is not yet delivered and I already got a message asking me to give feedback.Worst part is that I can’t even track my order or contact KFC as all their numbers say “temporarily out of service” when I try to call them.

KFC India Phone