KFC India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 18, 2022
Complaints 2054
Profile

File a complaint to KFC India

Having problems with KFC India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by KFC India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

KFC India

Gurgaon District
Haryana
122002

KFC India Phone Numbers

KFC India reviews & complaints(2054)

I selected my order from the kfc app and made payment from GPay app, the payment was successful and it got debited from my bank account, but my order did not get placed. I had to again make my order and pay again through zomato, because from the kfc app my order never got placed and I incurred this loss.
I want my money to be refunded ASAP. I am attaching the screenshots of my payment for your reference.
Date: 18 May 2022...

KFC Team,

We had your family bucket today at Krishna Nagar outlet it wasn't good at all while same was good at GIP Noida.
Pls look into it.

Parvez
KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered an ultimate savings bucket using kfc app today (18/05/2022 at 01:52 Pm) and payment using UPI portal (phonepe), The money got debited but the order has'nt been placed yet, Kindly look into it and issue the refund as soon as possible....
    The amount was debited but no order was placed when made through the KFC app.
    Have been waiting for more than 72 hours for a refund.

The payment details are attached for your reference....

Today i have visited to KFC outlet at Korume mall, Thane, Maharashtra, and order for KFC, and i have requested that I will pay by Gpay, but while paying on gpay billing time limit has over, but my gpay payment has done. But counter staff said we cannot porcess your order since your order payment not yet done, then again i have paid payment by Gpay on QR code which is done.
    I have asked to your staff how i will ger my excess payment?they said you will be refund in 48hrs. But where is my mistake?why should I suffer. Nobody is bother about this
    Please confirm how will be refund my excess payment and when?
    Sanjay more
    KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered on KFC APP and paid through Google pay twice but my order was declined and money debited twice, I repeatedly contacted the help desk and they assured my refund but still no action is being taken. It be my fault if I haven't contacted the customer care but I did my last and have contacted them more than 20(twenty) times than why am I not receiving my refund? Please help....

I got a msg asking to share my registered number which I did, but there seems to be 📌 drop silence on the refund.

Can someone from devyani and team please let me know whether there is any possibility of getting the refund....

The spicy burger was tasteless forcefully I was eating then i saw it on a wall if the food is not finger lickin good and when i ask for an exchange he refused to do it and he's forcing and telling me all the buns are different and all chicken taste is different what the hell is this behavior then why it is return on the wall of KFC
      Ask for a free exchange if the food isn't finger licking good

KFC India — KFC Order not placed but money got debited

I have placed an order from KFC mobile app and made payment via Gpay.
        Money got deducted but order not placed.

I tried calling KFC customer care but no proper response.

please refund my money. Attaching screenshot for reference....
        I have placed an order from kfc app and checked the status after the estimated time. It was showing order is delivered but I didn't received the order.I got the below message when i ordered. Hello KFC Lover! Your Order No. K459W12442, amount Rs. 422.51 is in our kitchen! For any query kindly call [protected]. Thanks!!

I tried calling the above number and the some one picked the call after waiting for couple of minutes and...
        I had placed an order with KFC India in mobile app on the 20th April, 2022 in the evening. Order was not delivered and hence I had to get it cancelled around 10.30 pm. Since then, I had applied for a refund with KFC India (K[protected] ) and I’m supposed to be refunded within 14 days. However, everytime I write to KFC support feedback account or talk to the customer care support, I’m always promised that an executive will call from their...

KFC India — I placed order yesterday didn't receive my order but my money was deducted

Yesterday 8 th of may 6:39 pm in the evening i placed an online order from kfc site of Rs 1844, after my payment process was completed i didn't get any order confirmation from kfc neither it showed in my order history but my money was deducted from Bank account it's been more than 21 hr still haven't received my refund.

Paid using - Google pay upi
        To kfc
        Transaction ID[protected]
        Paytm named kfc Devyanibr...

I placed a order on KFC app through my mobile number [protected] in Bareilly.
        The amount got deducted but the order never got placed.
        Please look into this asap.
        KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Placed on order for a tandoori zinger box meal on 08/05/2022 at around 6:30 and completed the payment through UPI and the money got deducted but there is no record of my order on the app or the website.
          Total bill: Rs 363.99
          Details of the transaction:

UPI transaction ID:[protected]
          Google transaction ID: CICAgOCLq7eoAw
          KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

KFC CG road Ahmedabad branch has denied to accept my KFC gift card by saying that we are not accepting gift cards post 9 pm as their IT person left for the day... This is not my problem, I can't visit store as per there time table... You need to train all staff for gift card redemption.
            KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered on kfc app but the order is not reflected in the kfc outlet. I contacted customer care and they said they will issue refund but it's been 4 months still didn't get refund.
              Order No. K138W20275 amount Rs. 644 date 29/12/2021 07:53 PM....

My order no. N5303D[protected] placed on 7th may 2022. The order was delivered cold, with stale, smelly and rubbery chicken and soggy zinger burger. The order was worth 475 rs. I want my money back as refund. After consuming a portion of this order i developed bloody diarrhea and vomiting. KFC is fraud and cheats.
              KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi I ordered my food from KFC app and my money got deducted . I don't have any track of transaction in the KFC app....
                Bad smell coming from the chiken & burger patty was stiff
                Bad smell coming from the Hot & Crispy chiken and burger patty is so stiff
                Hi, sorry to have disappointed you. Please share your feedback on [protected]@yum.com. We will connect back shortly.

I had ordered 10 leg piece bucket, 4 chicken krispers and 1 pepsi pet bottle from KFC dated 5th May 2022, And I had paid 1536rs for this order. I got it delivered and I see 10 leg piece which was near to be rotten, don't know how many days old chicken it was, and along with that one small black bug on the chicken at the end, and then the burgers were not chicken krispers, I got tandoor burgers all 4 of them, and the pepsi pet bottle was missing in my order. This was the situation. There were guests in my house, this is what I had to serve them. How shameful. The money we spend is for the quality of the food, if that is only not up to the point, why should we order? Never expected this from such a brand company. Really ridiculous. There was not a single rupee worth eatable items in that order. For what did I pay yesterday? Please give me a proper solution for this. I have taken many pictures of the food, but unable to produce it here bcoz it says the maximum size should be 35mb.
                  KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi Carol, sorry to have disappointed you. Please share your feedback on [protected]@yum.com. We will connect back shortly.
                  True. Kfc quality has fallen a lot. Same thing. I also recieved bad order