KFC India

India - 122002

KFC Delivery Number For Central Delhi: +91 11 4350 4848
KFC Delivery Number For East Delhi: +91 120 410 0444
KFC Delivery Number For North Delhi: +91 11 4745 4444
KFC Delivery Number For South Delhi: +91 11 4100 5509 / +91 11 4100 4550 / +91 11 4600 0567
KFC Delivery Number For Noida: +91 120 406 6333 / +91 120 4690 333
KFC Delivery Number For Gurgaon: +91 124 467 4444
KFC Delivery Number For Bengaluru: +91 80 4151 9900
KFC Delivery Number For Bengaluru: +91 80 4169 7177 / +91 80 4211 1515
KFC Delivery Number For South Bengaluru: +91 80 2860 7900 / +91 80 4219 8198 / +91 80 4120 8887 / +91 80 417 58292
KFC Delivery Number For West Bengaluru: +91 80 4210 2115
KFC Delivery Number For Andheri, Mumbai: +91 22 6741 5050
KFC Delivery Number For Bandra, Mumbai: +91 22 6710 1010
KFC Delivery Number For Goregaon, Mumbai: +91 22 4238 5050

View More Information...

Load

KFC India related photos (726)

KFC India Complaints & Reviews

Hi, I placed an order on Kfc app twice. Both orders were cancelled however. Only one of the order was refunded. I've contacted kfc about a dozen times and they've been no help at all. Now they are not even responding to emails. Please help me get my money back. Thanks
Order cancelled and no refund

[Jan 20, 2021] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kfc online delivery not working good ,worst experience

[Jan 19, 2021] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by Sridevi Vijay Jan 18, 2021 I made a online delivery on 18/01/2021 twice but didn't get confirmation msg or any sort of communication but my amount was debited from my account
    Hi Sridevi, this shouldn't have happened. Kindly drop in your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com, our team will surely help you with the refund.

I made online delivery on 18/01/2021 twice one at around 7:15pm but didn't get order confirmation message but amount was debited...

Order no#2199
      Pitampura

I ordered on 18 jan 21
      However money has been debited thrice from my account, please refund asap
      Money has been debited thrice for my order

Hi Krittika, this shouldn't have happened. Kindly drop in your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com, our team will surely help you with the refund.

I ordered in KFC application and it took to the payment I chose to pay through google pay and I paid the money...money also got deducted but then the application didn't show any order I tried contacting the customer support it had no response please initiate the refund as soon as possible I will share my transaction details
        Order is not placed even though money got deducted
        Order is not placed even though money got deducted

[Jan 18, 2021] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Varsha, this shouldn't have happened. Kindly drop in your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com, our team will surely help you with the refund.

I have made payment of takeaway in KFC, but order is not placed.

[Jan 16, 2021] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          324.03 Amount is debited from GPay. Showing paid with Yum Internationals still order not placed. Refund not initiated. Kindly look into the issue.

I visited kfc nellore branch on 3rd January. While i was trying to pay the credit card machine showed the card...

I have oder food on 14 Jan 2021 through KFC application by paying through UPI, or PhonePay, for 628/- Rs . however the amount got debited but order is not placed.

Kindly look into this. This is really disturbing.
            I have Ordered Food through KFC app, amount debited but order is not placed.

[Jan 14, 2021] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi Krishna, this shouldn't have happened. Kindly drop in your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com, our team will surely help you with the refund.

I ordered in kfc application and it took to the payment i chosed to pay through google pay and i paid the money...money also got deducted but then the application didnt show any order i tried contacting the customer support it had no response please initiate the refund as soon as possible i will share my transaction details
              Money got deducted but order was not placed
              Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 14, 2021

Hi Suriya, this shouldn't have happened. Kindly drop in your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com, our team will surely help you with the refund.

I have ordered through KFC app and paid 264 rs.. But they didnt register my order and i lost my money.. Their customer care s not responding

Neeraj
                Kalpaka
                Adoor
                Phone [protected]
                I have ordered in kfc app.. Lost my money

Hi Neeraj, this shouldn't have happened. Kindly drop in your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com, our team will surely help you with the refund.

I order the kfc chicken via kfc app order not placed but my amount is dedited from account
                  I order food through kfc app amount is debited but order not placed
                  I order food through kfc app amount is debited but order not placed

[Jan 13, 2021] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi Preethi, this shouldn't have happened. Kindly drop in your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com, our team will surely help you with the refund.

I have ordered 2 Popcorn Rice bowls along with 8 wings. However, the wings were sorrow in taste. Usually, I ordered it from KFC Yeshwanthpur, however due to non availability I ordered it from NEW BEL Road KFC Store. Experience was worst since meal was worst in taste. I never expected this kind of taste from KFC Store. I am consuming weekly or biweekly, since more than a decade, I never expected this kind of taste and experience from KFC. I hope KFC management will look into the matter and will consider my feedback to improve for forthcoming orders.

[Jan 11, 2021] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Apologies for the inconvenience caused, Rahul. Request you to share your contact number, email ID, order ID and restaurant details on [protected]@yum.com. We will surely assist you further with your concern.

I made a payment through KFC app and paid by PAYTM, but the order was not placed on the app!
                      Payment taken, but order not placed!

Hi Ashish, this shouldn't have happened. Kindly drop in your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com, our team will surely help you with the refund.

Made a payment for the bucket of Rs 550, and the transaction was successful through Gpay. But the order was not placed in their app and showed unsuccessful transaction. And the money was lost from my account.

[Jan 06, 2021] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We'll get this checked. Please share your contact number, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com. We'll connect with you shortly.

KFC India

I have been a frequent customer at your Bandra (Mumbai) outlet and have always had a good experience. For the first time I...
                          I ordered with KFC through zomato on the evening of January 2nd 2021. The order amount was roughly Rs. 500. When the zomato...

Ordered by 10:30 and still haven't got my order. I ordered for breakfast. And now I am getting feed back links about how the delivered order was it 1:00 clock. Is this how kfc operates. If you can't deliver soon why can't you cancel the order.
                          Feedback msg before order received

[Jan 05, 2021] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Apologies for the inconvenience caused, Vijaya. Request you to share your contact number, email ID, order ID and restaurant details on [protected]@yum.com. We will surely assist you further with your concern.

I recently placed on order through the KFC website has guest user from my registered number [protected] from Bengaluru on 1st...

It's been 3 days still i didn't received refund. Please resolve this issue ASAP
                            Payment successful but order didn

[Jan 04, 2021] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered food but not received it.
                              After 30 min i received a mail about survey/feedback regarding the oredered which i didn't received .
                              My order number: 329W32274
                              Delivery date: 01 January 2021
                              Estimated Delivery time: 21:24
                              Contact number: [protected]
                              Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 12, 2021

[Jan 01, 2021] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              We are concerned to hear this, Gunjan. Please share your contact number, restaurant details, order ID and email ID on [protected]@yum.com, so that our team can get in touch with you regarding the same.
                              Gunjanraj321's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 3, 2021