[Resolved]  KFC India — Refund of payment

I recently placed on order through the KFC website has guest user from my registered number [protected] from Bengaluru on 1st January 2021. I paid Rs 434 from paytm but the order was not placed . But The amount was deducted from my account. Later I called KFC customer support there told me i will get refund within 72 hours . So I placed 2nd order from phone pe and it was successful. So please don't get confuse with that.
1st order payment details : 3.13pm payment was done through paytm
2nd order payment details: 3.24pm payment done through phone pe
I have attached screenshot for your reference.
Please initiate the refund as soon as possible and help me get this issue resolved.
Refund of payment
Refund of payment
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 7, 2021
Contact kfc support or else contact store from where you placed order

[Jan 05, 2021] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
KFC India Customer Care's response Jan 06, 2021 We'd really like to review this, Jai. Please share your contact number, email ID, restaurant details, order ID, order amount, transaction ID, date, mode of payment and payment reference on [protected]@yum.com, so that our team can get in touch with you regarding the same.
Updated by Jai Ajith Jan 06, 2021 I have sent everything. Both the screen shot of payment and time . And ur email id is protected and i don't know that KFC is very bad with its customers support system
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet