Khosla Eshoppe / Khosla Electronics — bad behaviour of salesman at garia branch

Well i have visited the showroom (Garia branch) today with my family for a whirlpool refrigerator (4 star double door with intelligent sensor technology). Though we had a budget for that but we chose a product which was slightly in higher rate. So we were burgaining like any other customers for some offer. But somehow we were willing to pay in cash if the salesman could have behaved properly as the man was telling us repeatedly "if you find this anywhere in lower rates please visit us along the bill and i will give you a gift" we find it very insulting and without delaying left the place. So i am urging to the management please stop recruiting these kind of salesperson who are degrading your images as well as loosing valuable customers..
Mar 16, 2018

Khosla eShoppe / Khosla Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I am kaushik guha perche a waching machine from goria branch on 13/4/18 after noon but till to date this w/machine did not delivered to me . Model no -MWMTL062Z0Y . Company -Midea Carrier . Item -W/Machine .

Khosla eShoppe / Khosla Electronics