Kiran Motors — About tyre damage on road

Due to tyre damage on highway if any one expired then who is responsible for that. Just 4300 km tyre on highway damage I will cheak air and 95 km far from my house and tyre is damage on highway then what is warranty means . And in tyre I see babbling in tyre .this is tall payment details when this incident is happening.( Paid Rs. 125.0 FASTag toll fare for vehicle reg. no MA3CZFB3SLF669987 at Vasad on on 17 Mar 2021, 03:08 PM. Toll txn Id: [protected]. Updated Paytm Bal: Paytm Wallet- Rs 790)
And thanks to Popular Maruti.
Kiran motor S. G. Highway ahmedabad service head is told me that you go at where last service you done. But i think service record is available all maruti dealers and I will purchase my car from kiran motors.
Bridgestone company refuse my claim this is just tyre if some incident done due to tyre who is responsible for this. I will not purchase tyre . I will purchase car for safe journey . But in new car just run 4300 km tyre damage on highway then what about safety?

This is mail replay from company is as under.

On Mon, 22 Mar 2021, 3:06 pm E-Claim : Bridgestone India, wrote:
saurin k patel ([protected])
Greetings from Bridgestone.

Please find attached inspection report of your tyre/tube/flap claimed at our
Bridgestone dealer M/s.Popular Wheelers, against the App Reference
No.E0114414.
We regret to inform you that since the damage is not related to any
manufacturing fault, your Tyre/tube/flap has been rejected.
Apr 02, 2021

Kiran Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kiran Motors