[Resolved]  Kotak Mahindra Bank — charges deducted from nro/nre account

I have submitted my request today for NRE and NRO account.
my name is Puneet Singh currently working in Iraq. I have Kotak account in Chandigarh on same name.
[protected]@gmail.com is my email id and if required I will give my account number details too.
[protected] my NRO account.
based on above you can find the NRE account too.
as I mentioned in my previous complaint that I have submit the request to close the NRE account in 2017 and asked Kotak to merge both accounts in NRO why Kotak have deducted more than 18 thousand from both accounts. Please advise if you cannot help me I will definitely go to consumer court and file a case against Kotak. I am now checking to book my flight ticket to India and for GOD swear I will charge this ticket amount + harassment case against Kotak bank. I am really disappointed with Kotak now. I always use this account before when I have money and working abroad but since my elder brother has passed away I could not save money as feeding to my family with Indian salary and you know how much you can earn In India. please note that I will not be responsible for any disrespect if occur during my disappointment with Kotak and I will also keep this and the emails I have send to Kotak as evidence which help me to put Kotak in consumer court and also I am going to give a article in local news papers where I have a good connection in Chandigarh.
I am now willing to waste money for these stupid things but Kotak is not leaving any choice with me rather to raised this issue in front of public.
Appreciate if you please raise my these comments to Kotak acknowledge and assuring you that as a local common man I am still willing to file a case against Kotak and take Kotak in court with more disrespect.
Most peoples like me die full day at lice plant which is full with poison and reflected Gas/Oil and try to save money for our family but if banks will starts acting like this way we will have no choice to take a legal action and fight in Bank office to show others that what is the real pictures of bank. I am really serious and will definitely raise this voice with my family and news in your head office which is located in Sector 9 and reflect this behavior in front of your clients so the common person will be conscious about the fraud.
sorry but I am really angry as more than 18 thousand is not the small amount for a common person. we can feed our family better with this much amount.
i truly believe that you will help me in this regards but if possible please let me know whether I wait for your help or book my ticket for India.
many thanks
Puneet Singh
House No. 2293, Sector 27,
Chandigarh
[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 25, 2019
Dear Sir/Madam, Thanks for your efforts for helping me to get reimbursed the deducted amount by Kotak. it was a excellent favor by you as the bank has credited my amount back to my account. truly thanks and wish you guys always be here to help the peoples like me. God bless you. thanks Puneet

[Jan 29, 2019] Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by puneetsingh37 Jan 28, 2019 these are the only pic I can get from my mobile, there are still so many with deduction money which I cannot download. the money in total will be more than 18k thus kindly help me respected Sir/Madam enabling me to serve my Parents/My elder brothers kids and my kids with a better future.
hope you will understand my condition.
thanks a lot.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Kotak Mahindra Bank
    Kotak Mahindra Bank Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051