Kotak Mahindra Bank — Collection calls for credit card which i never had

purachan on Feb 17, 2017
Hi I am getting collection calls for the past one week from Kotak Mahindra Bank G-9 Vikash Puri Phone #[protected]. From Mr. Vikram Singh -Emp Code -TCA632 and Mr. Santosh Kumar.

As per my best knowledge i have no due pending for any Credit Card company. This is a clear case of stolen id. However the bank employee are calling me every day. I request the concerned department to take action against such calls. And if they have any supporting documents as proof of my due pending on them . Then kindly approach me via proper channel instead of calling me on my phone. I also have my latest CIBEL report and there is no such outstanding dept .

[Feb 17, 2017] Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by purachan, Feb 17, 2017
I am being asked to share my CIBIL report on email id " santoshkumar.p.singh@kotak.com" . However i am not sure if i should share such details, since it can be miss used .
Updated by purachan, Feb 21, 2017
Hi Pls look into the issue i am getting continues calls at my office helpdesk number. This is a harassment .
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

1920
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Kotak Mahindra Bank - Collection calls for credit card which i never had