Kotak Mahindra Bank — fraudulent transactions & incorrect charges on my credit card

This is with reference to fraudulent transaction occurred in my credit card
The details as below:-
29/12/2017 – 46, 646.43 (Aud-892.26)
29/12/2017 – 35, 465.04 (Aud-679.00)
29/12/2017 – 29, 265.20 (Aud-560.30)

This transaction were executed by an unknown resource on 29.12.2017 without my consent and knowledge, i was not asked for any password for executing this transactions, upon receipt of sms i came to known that such transactions is processed, immediately on 29.12.2017 i called your card department and blocked my card and raise concerns for dispute transactions.

My complain was lodged vide reference # sr#1-[protected].

Upon receipt of my complain i got refund of the following:-

29/12/2017 – rs.28975.26 (Aud-560.30) – less rs.289.94
05/01/2018 – rs.45, 991.18 (Aud-892.26) – less rs.655.25

However, still a refund of rs.35, 465.04 is outstanding for which since last 40 days i am following with the bank but haven't heard any positive response.

In lieu of this unwanted activity my outstanding balance has increase from 100, 773.44 (Nov 2017) to rs.133, 573.87 (Feb 2018) reason still unknown to me??? Eventually till nov 2017 i was charged with interest amt of rs.3528.43+635.12, however in january & feb i am been extra charged by interest amount fo rs.2900.51+522.09 again reason for the same unknown to me???

Further to this extra charges i was levied with overlimit fee of rs.500 on 29/12/2017 which is again incorrect charges levied to me.

I want to know the following:-

1) how did bank allow to execute transaction without entering password or otp pin???
2) how did bank allow to go cc in negative balance and execute the transaction over and above the cc limit???
3) why incorrect charges are been lived to me???
4) when will dispute amount would be rectified???
5) why i am been asked to pay more that my minimum amount and charges with penalty and extra charges???

I am still paying my minimum amount because i don’t want to block my card or come under any cibil issue but due to this bank is taking dual advantage and not responding on my concerns.

I want bank authority to immediately revert on my question raised and sort this issue on immediate basis.

Awaiting positive revert from your side.

Thanking you,
Vandana goenka
Mar 04, 2018

Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Kotak mahindra Bank has not yet responded to querry sent through Indian consument compalint forum. & the responce to the mail through my bank accounts mail box is delayed &incomplete.

Kotak Mahindra Bank
    Kotak Mahindra Bank Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051