[Resolved]  Kotak Mahindra Bank — kotak app not working due to error code 954

My name is amritpal singh, few days back kotak app stop working in my device with the error code 954, after that concern i called to customer care, they said due to multiple crn login in one device your imei blocked, or said visit to branch, after that i followed that procedure, but branch employees dont take it seriously, and said this is not a mobile repairing center, then i called to customer care again at branch and spoke to branch employee to talk them, after that customer care executive said drop a mail to rco department with this concern with screenshot of error message at kotak app. Now its been 5 days, they didn't respond. Thats it.
Please help me to solve my problem

kotak app not working due to error code 954
Complaint marked as Resolved May 23, 2020
They are not called or mailed me, i got that problem aND i called them, for my CONCERN. Or NOT ANY STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN BY THE COMPANY THEY ARE ONLY MAILED THEIR RCO DEPARTMENT. REST OF CAUSE I ALREADY DESCRIBED IN COMPLAINT.

[May 24, 2020] Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Error code 954 and its being weektime, contacted bank through email and CUSTOMER care but no resolution till date. Worst experience ever. Guys sitting to support is just *###* and have No product training and way of talking is just like *chutia*.
Hi team I geting eror code 954 and spoke with the customer care and tthey saying as per kotak records my mobile imei numbers are active and thy didn't found any problem in my acount and adviced me to visit the branch.. it's been 20 days still waiting to resolve this error. I am getting the same error in other handsets..
Plz help

My name is julfkar few days back kotak app stop working in my device with the error code 954, after that concern i called to customer care, they said due to multiple crn login in one device your imei blocked, or said visit to branch, after that i followed that procedure, but branch employees dont take it seriously, and said this is not a mobile repairing center, then i called to customer care again at branch and spoke to branch employee to talk them, after that customer care executive said drop a mail to rco department with this concern with screenshot of error message at kotak app. Now its been 5 days, they didn't respond. Thats it.
Please help me to solve my problem my accunt no [protected] hai

Kotak Mahindra Bank Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051