[Resolved]  Kotak Mahindra Bank — kotak credit card fraud transaction

On 20.12.2019 at 02.40pm all of a sudden i received an otp on my mobile, i was reading the message, instantly i got a new msg from bank's server that my credit card has been debited with inr 20000/- at mobikwik.com. But i did not make any transaction not even visited this site. Immediately i called helpline number to block my card, while talking with executive, i again recd another otp, but my card was blocked at that time. I downloaded the disputed form, filled up and uploaded with the bank with all details.

Yesterday, 28.12.2019, i received a call from bank's server and it was totally one-sided call, and it was like that they were not helping me to find out the fraud, they were just ordering me that this liability is of customer;whenever this type of transaction happens.
I argued with him for more than 10 minutes, but all in vain. They are taking advantage of credit card, if i wont pay bill, it will badly effect my cibil score and i will be a defaulter.

I request the consumer forum to help me out in this fraudy transaction, because bank has directly said me to pay the liability.

Waiting and hoping for a positive response.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 20, 2020
I have not received any mail, any call, any intimation from bank's side regarding this fraud transaction.And it has also not been resolved. i have not received amount of my fraud transaction yet.The bank is not responding to me; rather they have raised monthly card statement. please help. regards Bharat Popli

[Dec 30, 2019] Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kotak Mahindra Bank
    Kotak Mahindra Bank Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051