[Resolved]  Kotak Securities — not accepting delivery slips at kotak mahindra bank dombivli east branch

I am 63 years old senior citizen. I approached kotak mahindra bank ltd. Dombivli east branch for handing over delivery slip for transfering securities from my nsdl to cdsl a/c with dp bank of maharashtra. Delivery slip not accepted and i am advised to approach to thane br of kotak securities.

How senior citizen can go to thane from dombivli. The company should make arrangement to accept delivery slips. (Bank of maharashtra is accepting delivery slips at their branches.)

Vilas n. Kane
Vut20
Apr 24, 2020
Feb 10, 2020

Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Feb 18, 2020
Kotak Securities Customer Care's response
Hi Vilas,
We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your client code and your contact number or write to us at ks.[protected]@kotak.com. Our team will get in touch with you regarding this.

Kotak Securities
    Kotak Securities Phone
    +91 6652 9191
    +91 6621 6666
    Kotak Securities Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051