[Resolved]  Kotak Securities — worst service in chennai kotak securities _ s sarath babu _ zy93g

Dear team,

I'm getting worst service issues in chennai kotak securities trading office.
I requested to update my icici bank account in my trading account for fund transfer purpose.. Its keep on tracking more than 4 months and there is no proper response and service. I could not able to access my kotak securities online banking and requested physical password many times.. Still not yet received.
May 17, 2020
Apr 16, 2020

Kotak Securities customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sarathraksanaa14
pls resolve as soon
Kotak Securities Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,
We’re sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your client code and registered contact number with us or write to us at ks.[protected]@kotak.com. Our team will look into the same and connect with you to resolve it.

Kotak Securities
    Kotak Securities Phone
    +91 6652 9191
    +91 6621 6666
    Kotak Securities Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051