[Resolved] KTM Sportmotorcycle — Engine oil leakage, i went so many time but problem don't have solve in ktm service center

ghost1232 on Dec 11, 2016
I have ktm duke 200 and i make facing probleme of engine oil leakage 1 year, i went so many time in ktm service center but i never get that packing that packing need to be done for engine oil leakage probleme.

They told me always that we will solve this probleme now and it will not leakage again but that is never happened.
I asked them to give me garanty of ur work that engine oil will not leakage after this servicing but they refuse me to give me like that any commintment.

Why this engineers cant do that packing which need to be done. I am frusted of this all problem and this service center. If you dont have soluction on bikes all this problem then stop selling bikes and first find the soluction on engine oil leakage probleme because i saw so many owner of ktm facing same probleme and they have not get any solution on this probleme

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 18, 2016

[Dec 11, 2016] KTM Sportmotorcycle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Delaying in my ktm R.C 390 from 10-12-16 for service & engine problem. comapny wla aj kl ka bhana mar ra H or nazar andazz kr ra h ktm dehradun rajpur road.

Betriebsgebiet Süd, Stallhofnerstraße 3, A-5230, Mattighofen, Austria
    KTM Sportmotorcycle - Engine oil leakage, i went so many time but problem don't have solve in ktm service center