[Resolved] KTM Sportmotorcycle — service centre complaint

Vasai, Maharashtra, India
 Galton on Dec 10, 2018
I've got a duke390 had given it to the service centre in India Vasai thane - district the engine had some knocking sound and wasn't starting they said they need to replace the engine parts like crankshaft, clutch plate, rocker and more stuff. The bike was for more than a month at the service centre and when I got it he quoted an amt of Rs.24, 000 where he said some parts since was brought from outside I'll need to pay him Rs.6000 cash and remaining amount billed for Rs.17000 by card that was documented on bill. Its very bad to actually have a good brand and the staff try making money out this way..
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 25, 2019

[Dec 10, 2018] KTM Sportmotorcycle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
KTM Sportmotorcycle Customer Care's response, Dec 19, 2018

We are in receipt of your mail and noted the contents.

For effective resolution of the issues raised by you, kindly provide us your details in link given below.

Concern workshop service team will be in touch with you for issue resolution.

With Warm Regards,
Team KTM Service – India

Comments

I'm pradyuman i belongs to dharamshala, Himachal pradesh. i have ktm duke 200 bike no . HP 53A 2385 .My accident happened 5 months ago my bike was damage. i have drop my bike 3 months ago in KTM agency and now 3 months completed but there is no repair started of my bike . I suffer . Please take some actions about it. Other wise i will go to court.

Betriebsgebiet Süd, Stallhofnerstraße 3, A-5230, Mattighofen, Austria