Kurl-On — defective product and poor response from crm

Kurlon Complaint Number - 754588 dated 17 Nov 2018

I received a defective mattress. Post complaint and multiple followups replacement was done 2 times and I again received a defective mattress both the times and had to return it. CRM for Western Region Ms. Sumati does not respond to emails. After at least half a dozen emails, i received a call on 14th Jan 2019 from Ms Sumati (CRM) stating that she would check my complaint and would get a call from her in 1 hour. It has been 14 days since then and I have not heard a single word from her.

I need to escalate this matter to the highest level at Kurlon Management, else I will be forced to reach out to Consumer Court. Need some serious action on this case
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Regarding complaint number 782271. I had purchased the mattress from my home town and then I moved to other district . The mattress got pressed in the middle with in one year of purchase and after approval of complaint the man of service center who came to check the mattress used to say that for exchange I have to go the same district. So what should I do because for me it is not possible to take the mattress from one district to other, when the shop of kurl on mattress are still in this district and the way the men of service center talks is not at all tolerable. So please resolve my problem.

Kurl-on