[Resolved]  Kutchina / Bajoria Appliances — kutchina purica dlx water purifier

I had purchased the water purifier on 28/04/2017. The product stopped working for 4 to 5 times within 1 year. On one occasion mother board had failed, then water jam, then candle problem.
The product was tecnical issue i guess as it stopped for 4 times. The company should redemm the money for the defective product. As after one year the service person would start charging, which is unreasonable, as the product never worked properly for 4 months in one stretch..
Apr 27, 2018
Mar 12, 2018

Kutchina / Bajoria Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 26, 2018
Kutchina / Bajoria Appliances Customer Care's response
Hello Mr. Rohit!

We understand that your experience with us was not very pleasant. This certainly does not match our standards and level of commitments. We will surely take strict actions against the concern. Request you to share your contact details for us to have a check and do the needful.

Team Kutchina

Comments

I am kailash prithwani from raipur. I hv purchased a HOB from raipur puchpedi naka store.i am facing problem regarding d stove. The burners r not working properly n d consumption of gas is too high. In last 8 months i hv faced 4-5 tymes issues. So its my request to plz change d HOB..
Kutchina / Bajoria Appliances Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2018

We understand that your experience with us was not very pleasant. This certainly does not match our standards and levels of commitment. We will surely take strict actions against the concerned issue. Please send your contact details to [email protected] or call us at our toll-free number: 1800 419 7333.

Team Kutchina
I have purchased kutchina purica dlx on 18/4/2019 after drinking the water of it me n my family members facing loose motion, vomiting n skin allergy . Taste of this purifier's water is very bitter. My doctor is saying this is happening due to drinking antioxidant with water in high amount. High amount of antioxidant intake causes this side effect. Water is very essential to our body bt not high amount of antioxidant. So this machine is not at all good for health. So i am requesting to the company to take this machine back n refund my money.

Kutchina / Bajoria Appliances