LG Electronics — lg air conditioner error ch 38

We bought an LG air conditioner on 2nd april 2018. Since the very first day, the ac stops after running for 3-5 hours showing error code CH 38. We have repeatedly complained and every time a technician comes but could not solve the problem. This has been going on for the last 2 months. We are utterly fed up with LG's customer care service. We need a replacement of the product. Please take necessary action immediately.
LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

Bought 2 AC's from reliance digital on Sunday 21 October 2018 and installed it on Monday ; and by evening it is showing as CH 38 blinking .Called the LG customer care and they are telling that they will CHARGE if there is some problem with the electric wiring or u make a complaint to Reliance digital.Made a BIG MISTAKE by buying LG ac.
PLEASE DON'T BUY IT.
I bought LG split inverter AC two years ago. Intially it worked good. After some time when it is not giving cool air I complained LG customer care. They sent mechanic. He said there is leakage of gas through coils. Holes in the coils are to be plugged. He seperated unit parts are asked me to bring it to their service centre. I engaged an auto and carried to thier service centre incurring Rs.. 2000/ two times after service.
After service now it is stopping every 2/3 hours flashing code CH 38. Techinician says there is electricity fluctuations in my house. I installed stabiliser. (They said stabiliser not required when I purchased) Again same problem Error code CH 38 flashing. I am very much worried.
PLEASE DONT LG air conditioners.
I agree. Do not buy LG inverter aircon.

Their service center is not reliable and will charge you in a big price.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY LG SPLIT TYPE INVERTER AIRCON
I bought lg dual inverter Ac from Bedi electronics Ludhiana, first they fit Ac wrongly very near to roof nd blam me by saying that customer said to do that, and after some while I filed a complaint at customer care then they closed my complaint without contacting me .and now Ac showing error ch 38 .
Lg Ac service really sucks

LG Electronics
    LG Electronics Phone
    LG Electronics Address
    P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001